paul191600

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rocco:

You fire at two of the zombies that walk out of the shed, killing one and wounding the other. The remaining zombie simply falls over, and starts squirming on the ground. You start to feel dizzy, and your ears start ringing. Suddenly, you hear whispering in your mind.

+0.3 handgun prof

-2 9mm rounds

Karl:

You reach the anomaly, and it consists of several pulsating distortions in midair.

Kimako:

The ecologists look puzzled when you mention a flamethrowing artifact. They tell you that the artifacts can sometimes be unstable, in bad circumstances. They point out two different fire anomalies on your map, however. The professor takes the artifact for 600c.

Kimako questions the professor, showing him that there are two different fire anomalies on the map. If the professor is mistaken, then Kimako heads to the other fire anomaly, putting her first fire artifact into the container. Then she scans the anomaly and finds the artifact, hopefully a flame thrower or grenade launcher. :P

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Karl:

You show the professor the readings. He hands you 300c for the readings, and tells you that the artifact has strange gravitational fields. He states, "I heard that there are people trying to use this in weapons. If you place it in your container, it should rearrange the field of gravity so much as to slow the impact of bullets (+1 ballistics protection)!" He asks if you will donate it, or keep it.

Kimako:

The professor points out that you found the crystal tear at the first fire anomaly, and the fireball at the second.

Kemios:

You see some strange humanoid, with an oddly-shaped head. It has blisters on the temples. As you get into its sight, you feel sick again, but manage to fire another shot at it, critically wounding it. The merc also fires, but misses.

+0.2 SMG prof.

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

(Oh, the first anomaly was one of them. Whoops)

Kimako approaches the old warehouse (renegade settlement) and attempts to blend into the crowd. If she secures access, then she goes to the trader and asks to look at his wares. If she fails, then she runs like hell in the opposite direction, firing with her MP5.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Kimako:

You make it to the renegade warehouse and they don't seem to mind. The trader shows you his wares:

RPG launcher: 3000c

AK-47 (30 round mag): 1000c

SPAS-12: 800c

Double barrel shotgun: 500c

RGD-5 grenade: 100c each

RPG: 200c each

Grenade launcher attachment (certain weapons): 500c

40mm grenade (for grenade launchers): 200c each

Karl:

The professor says, "The antenna hasn't picked up anything new."

Kemios:

You see some strange humanoid, with an oddly-shaped head. It has blisters on the temples. As you get into its sight, you feel sick again, but manage to fire another shot at it, critically wounding it. The merc also fires, but misses.

+0.2 SMG prof.

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

Kimako asks if you can use a grenade launcher attachment for an AK-47. If she can, then she buys one of the grenade launcher attachments, then buys as many 40mm grenades as she can, even offering her fire protection artifact if it fetches more than five grenades.

Then she goes back to the Duty base and falls asleep.

Kimako:

You buy the grenade launcher for your AK47, along with 7 40mm grenades. The trader doesn't seem to want the artifact, so you head back to the Duty base.

Karl:

The professor says, "Why yes, you could help my team set up an antenna at the highest point nearby! It is on a large hill with a tower at the top. Be careful, I heard that there are some creatures there."

Kemios:

You fire again, but miss. The merc, however, goes full auto on it, and rips it to shreds.

TUBULAR BELLS!

Kemios:

Your head feels fine, and you see the other two mercs get up. You all head back to the cement plant, dragging the creature with you.

TUBULAR BELLS!

(last round)

Kemios:

The researcher seems appalled, telling you that it was only causing a minor PSY disturbance, and that there is still a major one. However, he thanks you for helping their research, and you watch as the creature is taken away. The ecologist hands you 600c, along with upgrading your M-40 gas mask to have +2 psy protection.

TUBULAR BELLS!

aww. got here to late. meh, can i still post my action for next time?

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

me will take that as a no...

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

When's today's session starting, Paul?

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Oh, and since the page number mandates it - Don't Panic!

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I'll do a session tomorrow around 10:00 PM GMT.

TUBULAR BELLS!

Darnit, now I'm bored.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

FOR WAR!!!! and 2025!

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

... When is this starting?

RIP Dawngate ;-;