Is this paint in a wound bad?

TTanT

So, my girlfriend Amber, got a piece of dried paint jammed under her finegrnail earlier today. After going to the nurse, they just gave her a band-aid.

However, she just noticed it is bleeding again, and the blood is being dyed black by the paint.

So, is acryllic paint in a bleeding cut a serious problem?

Mods can feel free to mvoe this, or to lock it once the question is answered. I just think I'd better find out, and I trust TIF more than google searches.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

I would think not as it has (hopefully) no lead in it. Also you said that it was small enough to get jammed under a finger nail and does it have direct contact with the wound?

LNYvk.png

You should tell her to visit the doctor again to make sure that her finger is fine. We can't offer you advice here that would be entirely accurate. Just take her to a real doctor to have her checked out.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!