exp weekend

OsteBonden

If I plant trees a day ahed do I get more exp when I check them on hte exp weekend. anyone know?

I think so.

Since you check-health in double XP time, the xp should be multiplied like in any other activities.

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

I've got 4 magics, 4 palms, and a spirit tree all planted yesterday with payments. If I do things correctly, it'll be about 300k farm XP :thumbsup:

If you have no other plans this weekend, you could, theoretically, log in, do a tree run (replant), and log off.

Then wait for them to grow, log on, tree run, log off.

It'd be good farming exp if you have no other plans.

I've got 4 magics, 4 palms, and a spirit tree all planted yesterday with payments. If I do things correctly, it'll be about 300k farm XP :thumbsup:

If you have no other plans this weekend, you could, theoretically, log in, do a tree run (replant), and log off.

Then wait for them to grow, log on, tree run, log off.

It'd be good farming exp if you have no other plans.

62 - 74 summoning WOO. Also a bit of herblore. I've calced it that I'll need to hurry it along since my projected route will use up all of my charms. An extra tree run may burn through the time I need for the multipliers required for my goal. I've also got other things to do on the weekend away from RS :rolleyes:

I've considered it though. A second tree run would be pretty sweet.

Also OT:

If I plant my trees ahead of time then check-health during Bonus XP Weekend, will that earn bonus XP?

You can do that, yes.