Where to find public guilded alters?

Maddavy2004

This weekend i plan to do a nice chunk of prayer training, so i am wondering what worlds or something are good to find public alters?

firstly, i hope you know that the effects of xp weekend do not stack with gilded altars. secondly, i would think a good number of people won't be hosting house parties, since they'll be taking advantage of xp weekend themselves. thirdly, you should check the RSOF for house parties, the tip.it stickies, or ask friends

fishing.gif

not to mention you'll be getting better xp rates this weekend if you bury the bones.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

Quick find code: 97-98-113-60284149, that's the thread you'll want in the RSOF for house parties, but like Smapla said, sacrificing bones won't work with the bonus xp, so there'll be a pretty big lack of open houses as everyone will be using the time to train other skills.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Nothing more to say about the bonus xp weekend being non prayer friendly, but if you are looking for a house you can add me in the game and I would be more then happy to let you use my altar after the weekend.

aiel.png

Nothing more to say about the bonus xp weekend being non prayer friendly, but if you are looking for a house you can add me in the game and I would be more then happy to let you use my altar after the weekend.

Sweet. Mind if I drop by some time too? Username same as you tip name?

I recently changed my name and I don't feel... secure... disclosing it cause someone else on the forums might be upset that I took the name they wanted. :twisted:

But you can still reach me with the same name as my TIF name :thumbup:

aiel.png

• 2 weeks later...

I recently changed my name and I don't feel... secure... disclosing it cause someone else on the forums might be upset that I took the name they wanted. :twisted:

<_< :thumbdown: I want Aeil though.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

Umm... I want your name!

Blakdragon39.png