Waterfiends

mega_vegeta6

Is zammy spear worth 5m above something considerably cheaper? What prayer and defence? Is using anything but crush a foolish mistake?

This is a slayer task. I have 86 melees 81 summ, and 78 prayer. I have below 20 m in spending money.

Zammy spear is worth it for the faster kill rate. And yes anything but crush is a foolish mistake apart from those people with maxed melees who want to test out whips and the like.

For the prayer and defence you want to wear karils body and legs, slayer helm if on a task, fury, SW cape (if you have it), d boots, and barrow gloves. You'll want to pray ranged.

Take a bunyip with you and some scrolls for the raw fish drops.

If you really want I can log in on world 99 and lend you my ZS

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

For WFS, the order is, roughly:

ZS=SS>Obby mace=GS>Whip>Other fail weapons

You also have the option of using Veracs Flail or Torags Hammers.

They fall under "Other fail weapons". Honestly, a whip is better.

I guess buying a SS for strength training is a better investment than a ZS that'll only be useful at waterfiends.

I use my ZS for waterfiends, kbd (black dragon tasks), irons, steels, and miths. If I did corp I'd use it there too. ZS has far more uses than SS especially since you're better off just training controlled with a whip than each skill individually.

quit

I guess buying a SS for strength training is a better investment than a ZS that'll only be useful at waterfiends.

Whip @ controlled is best anyway, and ZS is great for a stab weapon as well. SS is only good for its crush and strength-training.

I suggest Dharok's set, but that's me...

Excuse me if I'm wrong..... but...... isn't that called suicide? That's like going to a mithril dragon with no armour or anything and trying to pat it.

Not only are you meant to be at low health to use Dh set efficiently, but you're also under fire from both mage and ranged attacks....... therefore doubling the likelihood of death?

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

Group DH at the CTS is actually not bad.

The dragon baxe is worth a look. Buy a cheap one on the GE & try it. But do remember to select the crush style after you wield it - it doesn't default to that style. I personally love using the weapon special to jack up my strength without pots.

You also get to equip a shield with a one-handed weapon like the dragon baxe.

If it doesn't work for you, what have you lost, 120K? I'd even loan you one if you wanted to try this on the cheap.

Wear hides & pray range, as has been suggested.

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours