printer-friendly version please

can you guys please put in the option to make the forum replies in a printer friendly version? sometimes its a lot easier to print out stuff to read later. and a lot of useful info and tips ppl post that i like to save for refernce. thanks

Are you a member with a full bank and cancelling your subscription? Are you an F2P player that wants more bank space? Check out my guide on Going to F2P with a full bank

It appears that that are currently a lot of bugs with the latest version of phpBB and this modification. I dont think the admins are likely to add this mod as this point in time.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

this is the only phpBB forum i visit that does not have a printable option for forums. in fact, i think this is the only forum of any kind that does not have this feature that i know of. how come there are no "bugs" from all the other forums that have had this feature for years?

its just a matter of rearranging the way the text is displayed, without the images and with the table formatted differently. i cant see how this could have bugs as you say, unless an amatuer did the programming

Are you a member with a full bank and cancelling your subscription? Are you an F2P player that wants more bank space? Check out my guide on Going to F2P with a full bank

this is the only phpBB forum i visit that does not have a printable option for forums. in fact, i think this is the only forum of any kind that does not have this feature that i know of. how come there are no "bugs" from all the other forums that have had this feature for years?

its just a matter of rearranging the way the text is displayed, without the images and with the table formatted differently. i cant see how this could have bugs as you say, unless an amatuer did the programming

Well, this "amateur" you speak of most likely did the programming for all of the mods on the phpbb forums that allow printer friendly version. And don't try and down play like you know what you're talking about and it's so simple.

There is a good chance that these forums have:

1. Not upgraded to the latest version of phpbb.

2. Have the bugs and don't care/ are not aware of them.

3. Have someone on their staff who have fixed the mod for their personal use so it works perfect on their forum.

• 5 months later...
can you guys please put in the option to make the forum replies in a printer friendly version? sometimes its a lot easier to print out stuff to read later. and a lot of useful info and tips ppl post that i like to save for refernce. thanks

Also when you print if there are 5+ pages yu have to do them individually.... :evil:

5X(around)3=15 pages

when if could be squeezed into 10 if you took out sigs/avvys ETC.

Joined Runescape: 23/01/02 |||. Retired from Runescape: 07/07/2007

[hide=Quotes]

Elfs creating a crystal Axe would be like GreenPeace creating a Nuclear Powered Harpoon for killing seals...

"Level 1 sailing: ability to build a failboat.'
[/hide]

half_banner.gif

Drops: Ahrims Hood, Guthans set FULL (minus legs), dragon half shield, dragon legs/skirt