Money making through mh.

Beeskers503

Ok so back in September 09 i spent my whole bank getting 99 range.(16m)

I have only just gottten back up to that and a little past.(20m). yes i know that is very sad.

I really like mh of all kinds but i quit doing it awhile back because i never got drops and i just lost money.

Atm i have just been slaying while doing herb runs and mtk on the side.

I really want to make money at least to afford a bgs or full bandos, i'm getting really impatient since i've been poor my whole rs career.

I'm thinking about getting back into mhing because i see so many people on here getting big drop after big drop constantly so i wanna do that.

What would be best for me to do that i will most likely make money eventually even if not right away.

And maybe some good setups and invents?

TYVM, Beesk

SODBee.png

99 Range 9/13/09

99 Defence 5/29/10

99 HP 7/20/10

Daggonth Kings is decent money. I'd say try maging rex he is an easy boss to kill. Check out the guide on the tip.it home page under monster hunting for setups.

Another boss that you could make fairly decent money off of is Bandos GWD, It is pretty hard to find a world though due to it being an easy starter boss.

Your best bet would be putting your range level to use and killing armadyl though with a team. You'll see that it has fairly high costs in supplies but once you get that drop its all payed for plus more.

Low_C.png

Looking at your stats i guess you could LS Arma. Always try LS as in the long run it is much more profitable. You could also try solo maging rex. These are the only 2 i would reccomend you doing as your stats won't quit cut the other bosses.

MujGunGetDiv.png

Looking at your stats i guess you could LS Arma. Always try LS as in the long run it is much more profitable. You could also try solo maging rex. These are the only 2 i would reccomend you doing as your stats won't quit cut the other bosses.

Agreed, althought now a days, with SOL and surges, 80+ Magic (for god spells) is pretty much required to solo mage rex, or else you'll be crashed too easily.

Basically you need better stats to start MHing efficiently.

Quagsire.png

Trio armadyl is spectacular money. I don't know what gear you have already but this is cheap and will work:

Armadyl helm

Ava's accumulator

Amulet of fury

Karil's leathertop

Karil's leatherskirt

Snakeskin boots

Barrows gloves

Archers ring

Rune crossbow

Blessed spirit shield

I prefer to bring an unholy book for killcount, because I also use it when kree dies and I'm killing my minion for higher range attack and the prayer bonus. However many chose to use zamorak blessed dragonhide body/chaps/vambraces, or a stole. It's up to you. Train any skills you need to complete the seers village diaries for the EE. Buy a decent amount of supplies and then spend any money you have left on training magic, as a higher magic level will help your magic defence. There are many Armadyl guides out there, read a variety, and don't get worred; it's really easy. Use a war tortiose followed by fruit bat pouches.

quit