Help for avi's :D

Themooingcow666

Ok so i just got 70 range today :) So i want to fight some avi's. I had a couple questions though.

1. Do i need any quests needed to get there or to fight them? (i want to do the least amount of quests i hate quests haha)

2. What setup should i use? The only thing i KNOW i'm going to take is ava's accumalator, amulet of glory and snakeskin boots. What else should i bring? Someone was telling me to take certain items there so i didn't get attacked? My preference for armor and stuff is the cheaper the better (just got 60-69 summoning so i wasted 4 mil :/)

3. What should my inventory have? Should i bring pray pots? food? Bunyip? what? (I have like 70 Prayer pots :) so that's not a problem)

4. Anything else i need to know?

Thank you everyone :)

Themooingcow.png

Ok so i just got 70 range today :) So i want to fight some avi's. I had a couple questions though.

1. Do i need any quests needed to get there or to fight them? (i want to do the least amount of quests i hate quests haha)

2. What setup should i use? The only thing i KNOW i'm going to take is ava's accumalator, amulet of glory and snakeskin boots. What else should i bring? Someone was telling me to take certain items there so i didn't get attacked? My preference for armor and stuff is the cheaper the better (just got 60-69 summoning so i wasted 4 mil :/)

3. What should my inventory have? Should i bring pray pots? food? Bunyip? what? (I have like 70 Prayer pots :) so that's not a problem)

1. no

2. Question

3. answered in your topic

4. don't think so.

pm me if you has any more questions?

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

1. no

2. Question

3. answered in your topic

4. don't think so.

pm me if you has any more questions?

ok thanks, and ya but the setup the guy suggested is expensive :/ but i guess i could buy that to use.

And someone told me i needed the trollheim quest to get to the god wars dungeon? or what? how would i get there?

Themooingcow.png

Doing the quest that unlocks the Trollheim Teleport is helpful as it lets you get to GWD much quicker then having to walk from Burthrope. But you don't need to do it.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

As Cpt said, you don't really need to do the teleport. All it allows is for you to have 2 extra pieces of food/prayer potions. But it is highly advised that you do

Also the money you make from avis will be more than enough for the gear etc and you'll pay back in a couple of trips or so.

If you can't afford the helm and haven't done temple of Ikov then do it and be the good side in it to get the pendant of armadyl. You will lose any defensive bonus a fury or glory can give but still.

Anyways I'll post another setup with each thing showing what's next best for you etc first based on tanking, then based on prayer:

Helm: Arma/Torag/Neitz

Body: Zammy Dhide/Sara Dhide/Black Dhide

Legs: Torag/Barrow melee

Shield: DFS/Granite/Obby

Boots: Ranger/Snakeskin

Ammy: Fury/Glory/Range/Armadyl

Gloves: Barrows/Zammy Vambs/Sara Vambs

Cape: Ava's accumulator

Bolts: Emerald (e)/Broad

Invo:

Alch Runes

B2P Tabs

Bunyip Pouches (however many you feel)

Super Restore or 2

Food of choice

House Tab

Ranging potion

Prayer:

Helm: Zammy Mitre/Sara mitre

Body: Monks robes

Legs: Monks robes

Shield: Unholy Book

Boots: Ranger/Snakeskin

Ammy: Fury/Zammy stole/Sara stole/Range ammy

Gloves: Barrows/Zammy Vambs/Sara Vambs

Cape: SW/Ava's (this can be debated by people as I'm not too sure but I'd say Prayer bonus > range bonus would be better)

Bolts: Emerald (e)/Broad

Invo:

Alch Runes

Emergency Food

Ranging Potions

House Tab

prayer pots

Maybe even a war tort or t bird with pots if you so wish.

Some people will debate the emerald (e) and say that broad is all you need. I personally think that emerald (e) can help significantly speed up the kills and you make the money back anyways. Also don't forget to attack some that are in combat with zammy stuff if you're outside the eerie because if you engage in combat for more than 2 seconds then the drops yours, easily and quickly getting you a drop for free.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

Here's a very good guide on Aviansies, it should have everything you need (Also you NEED to complete Troll Stronghold up until you fight Dad to get into the GWD, don't forget a rope!).

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots