Most Gp/Hr Boss Hunting

3PointMan

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the best boss to hunt for most drops value drops in short time period? Like most gp/hr. Dont say TDS, I have a 1200 dry streak their, suck at pray switching and I hate them.

1200 hour dry streak? what are the odds of that happening, like 1-2% i believe? that's rough dude :P

I'd say armadyl is definitely up there, but ultimately truly valuable boss drops take luck or time.

Naaxi.png

What is the best boss to hunt for most drops value drops in short time period? Like most gp/hr. Dont say TDS, I have a 1200 dry streak their, suck at pray switching and I hate them.

1200 hour dry streak? what are the odds of that happening, like 1-2% i believe? that's rough dude :P

I'd say armadyl is definitely up there, but ultimately truly valuable boss drops take luck or time.

haha no, 1200 kill dry streak.

Im getting 99 range tomorrow so I want to boss hunt a little bit.

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1

haha no, 1200 kill dry streak.

Im getting 99 range tomorrow so I want to boss hunt a little bit.

with 99 range I'd say sara or arma, for a really short amount of time DKs are gunna be your best bet though.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

I was making over 3m/h when I was trio CSing arma, so in my experience it's the best; and also very easy. It's literally "Attack kree, attack minion when kree dies, eat/familiar spec when needed."

What armor and bolts? I assume your using a unicorn as well.`

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1

It's TDs, whether you like it or not lol

I know, but they hate me. I saw your luck so I spent all last week killing them without a drop. I have NEVER got a drop from them. I'd rather not waste more money on them.

You should kill the boss which is most enjoyable... not just for drops. I like killing TDs, they remind me of Jad. The claws are an added bonus-- I haven't spent any of the cash I've earned there since I've got nothing to spend money on. I just think they're fun to kill :D You should try rotating around bosses... like DKs for a day/week, then TDs then GWD bosses, etc.

77yLQy8.png

I know, but they hate me. I saw your luck so I spent all last week killing them without a drop. I have NEVER got a drop from them. I'd rather not waste more money on them.

You should kill the boss which is most enjoyable... not just for drops. I like killing TDs, they remind me of Jad. The claws are an added bonus-- I haven't spent any of the cash I've earned there since I've got nothing to spend money on. I just think they're fun to kill :D You should try rotating around bosses... like DKs for a day/week, then TDs then GWD bosses, etc.

That sounds like a good idea. What should be the rotation? Dk/Tds/Corp/Gwd ( Should I even bother with zammy?)

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1

For consistent drops, that's most likely DK's. It's sad you don't have a yak, because right now I'm solo hybridding and I'm making over 1M an hour just on regular drops. (you will still make good profit on talisman drops though, I have 100 water tallies after 1h right now). Add in the occasional D axe and Archer, and it's easily over 2M an hour. The good thing is you should get a drop almost every hour, unique in the boss hunting business.

That sounds like a good idea. What should be the rotation? Dk/Tds/Corp/Gwd ( Should I even bother with zammy?)

whatever sounds like fun to you-- RS is a game, not a chore... and it's an MMORPG, where most of the fun lies within the journey instead of the end destination :P

77yLQy8.png

For consistent drops, that's most likely DK's. It's sad you don't have a yak, because right now I'm solo hybridding and I'm making over 1M an hour just on regular drops. (you will still make good profit on talisman drops though, I have 100 water tallies after 1h right now). Add in the occasional D axe and Archer, and it's easily over 2M an hour. The good thing is you should get a drop almost every hour, unique in the boss hunting business.

Believe me, as soon as I get enough charms thats the first thing I'm buying. I don't want to burst lobbies since I got 99 hp and magic already. I will get them from slayer

Muggi, I think you just changed my perspective on Runescape lol.

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1

Solo bandos is pretty good money if you got overloads to blow but you don't..

go chaos ele :thumbup:

Joking aside if you can find an arma world without being crashed that would be good, but that's it besides tds.

Solo bandos is pretty good money if you got overloads to blow but you don't..

go chaos ele :thumbup:

Joking aside if you can find an arma world without being crashed that would be good, but that's it besides tds.

Yeah, I'll get them soon enough.

How good is solo bando now? I see people geting 20 kills per trip..? I usually average 2-4... >_>

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1

Yeah that's with brews and overloads and soul split and all the pro stuff you don't have.

Right now I would just camp mage dks or something to get decent money to get your skills up.

I was making over 3m/h when I was trio CSing arma, so in my experience it's the best; and also very easy. It's literally "Attack kree, attack minion when kree dies, eat/familiar spec when needed."

Full arma, fury, rangers, dfs, barrows gloves, onyx (i). And I was using a tortoise+fruit bats. Rubies and broad, although you'd be better off using rubies+diamond for kree and broads on mins. Keep in mind it was trio so it'd also depend on your team mates stats and gear. I used teams from the RSOF. This was pre extremes and curses.

quit

Full arma, fury, rangers, dfs, barrows gloves, onyx (i). And I was using a tortoise+fruit bats.

Would it be better to use tortoise + unicorn?

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1

Full arma, fury, rangers, dfs, barrows gloves, onyx (i). And I was using a tortoise+fruit bats.

Would it be better to use tortoise + unicorn?

If you can use a unicorn, just use that. In 2+ man groups, you can live purely off unicorn and EE.

Solo bandos with turmoil/overloads is probably the best behind tds, Hilt is 1/500, Boots 1/300, BCP 1/300, Tassets 1/300, so it's basically 1/100 for bcp/tassets/boots + a bonus 1/500 for hilt, and you can kill 20/hr

Ourg bones are 16.3k every kill + 20k coins/plates/r2hs make the average a kill 35k/dry kill So if you do lets say 1000, you should expect 2 hilts, 3 BCPs 4 Tassets 3 boots + 35m dry loot for a total of 256m in 50 hours for 5m+/hr

Trio Arma gets around 25 kills/hr, so 1k kills = 2 hilts, 4 plates, 3 skirts, 3 helms, 2x hilts = 62m, 4x plate = 24m, 3x skirt = 18m, 3x helm = 3.3m on average for a total of 107m, and with dwarf seeds dragon bolts drops/ 20k drops you should get 30k/dry drop for 10k ea basically for another 10m for a grandom total of 117m in 1k kills/40 hours for an average of ~3m/hr

This is of course not counting supply costs so expect Solo bandos to be 4m/hr and trio arma to be 2.5

Solo bandos with turmoil/overloads is probably the best behind tds, Hilt is 1/500, Boots 1/300, BCP 1/300, Tassets 1/300, so it's basically 1/100 for bcp/tassets/boots + a bonus 1/500 for hilt, and you can kill 20/hr

Ourg bones are 16.3k every kill + 20k coins/plates/r2hs make the average a kill 35k/dry kill So if you do lets say 1000, you should expect 2 hilts, 3 BCPs 4 Tassets 3 boots + 35m dry loot for a total of 256m in 50 hours for 5m+/hr

Trio Arma gets around 25 kills/hr, so 1k kills = 2 hilts, 4 plates, 3 skirts, 3 helms, 2x hilts = 62m, 4x plate = 24m, 3x skirt = 18m, 3x helm = 3.3m on average for a total of 107m, and with dwarf seeds dragon bolts drops/ 20k drops you should get 30k/dry drop for 10k ea basically for another 10m for a grandom total of 117m in 1k kills/40 hours for an average of ~3m/hr

This is of course not counting supply costs so expect Solo bandos to be 4m/hr and trio arma to be 2.5

Thanks for your epic maths. That is including overloads and SS for bandos, which I can not afford right now. I'll work my way there =D

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1