Question regarding the Black Mask (10)

Sister Nicci

Just curious, but does it usually take 1,000+ kills before the charges are fully drained? I've gone through three tasks of 150+ creatures, currently on a task of 167 hellhounds... I started with a fully charged black mask, and it's now down to seven charges remaining.

fuer grissa ost drauka

"Once committed to fight, cut. Everything else is secondary, cut. That is your duty, your purpose, your hunger. There is no rule more important, no committment that overrides that one. Cut. Cut from the void, not from bewilderment. Cut the enemy as quickly and directly as possible. Cut with certainty. Cut decisively, resolutely. Cut into his strength. Flow through the gaps in his guard. Cut him. Cut him down utterly. Don't allow him a breath. Cut him without mercy to the depths of his spirit. It is the balance of life: death. It is the dance with death."

"Dance with me, Death." Bringer of death. "I am ready."

Damn. Well, it seems to have changed.. I'm now on a task of 208 Greater Demons, down to 129, and it still has five charges. >.<

I've already got a full slayer helm, I'm just trying to wear this one down of its charges because they don't seem to sell at all when charged.

Also, are charges used only while on a slayer task?

fuer grissa ost drauka

"Once committed to fight, cut. Everything else is secondary, cut. That is your duty, your purpose, your hunger. There is no rule more important, no committment that overrides that one. Cut. Cut from the void, not from bewilderment. Cut the enemy as quickly and directly as possible. Cut with certainty. Cut decisively, resolutely. Cut into his strength. Flow through the gaps in his guard. Cut him. Cut him down utterly. Don't allow him a breath. Cut him without mercy to the depths of his spirit. It is the balance of life: death. It is the dance with death."

I once waited three days for a black mask (10) to sell on the Grand Exchange, set at the lowest market price.

fuer grissa ost drauka

Oh, I know I have bad luck... I've killed several thousand aberrant spectres and have yet to get a challenge scroll from them. >.<

fuer grissa ost drauka

You can also uncharge it when not on a slayer task.I uncharged a mask in SOS(Stronghold of Security), level 2, on the crawler bugs there(forgot the actual name).

Awesomeness. ^.^ That will definitely help with the next one I get.

fuer grissa ost drauka

I've heard that the mask will lose one charge for every 200 (well, 2000 now) hp that you lose. This kind of makes sense because when I had a much lower defense level I used to be able to completely drain the mask in one slayer task.

Hmm, I'll have to test that out when I get another one.

fuer grissa ost drauka