Quest to 99 Prayer [Working on All non-combat to 60]

Hello

My name is Oliver, I'm 20, i enjoy long strolls along the beach on sunset, asian food, clothing, and I am looking for...Wait... wrong website :wall:

Hey!

Been playing Runescape for almost 4 years now (started in April 06) on various accounts (25 to be exact) Had a Blog in the past, then my interest in Runescape faded away after my first skiller was failed due to a bug.

But now, I am back with full strength.

Other than Runescape (because I have a life outside of the interwebs) I strive to become a musician. I have been playing bass guitar since November 08, got serious about it 6 months ago and I truly hope i can make a living in that industry. I prefer playing and listening to metal more than anything but I do want to create electro/house with a hint of jazz also. I am pretty much open to most types of music because who am I to judge? I may not like a certain style but that doesn't mean I must continuously bring it down based on the simple fact I do not like it.

I do believe music is a powerful tool... It can make you happy, it can make you sad. It can be used to worship what you believe in, it can be used to bring down what you don't believe in. It can be used to bring awareness about what you stand for. it can remind you about things you have forgotten, or even emotions you have long forgotten. It can even make you discover a culture you never knew about.

I am half Haitian, half Guadeloupian (an archipelago located in the eastern Caribbean Sea, belongs to France) Born in Canada.

Main language is French, but I speak English almost with no accent.

Other than that, I am slowly learning how to draw, and I would like to become a website designer, a photograph, and I majored in sound engineering. (i do want to do many things in life)

Now enough of the personal crap, let's get it on!

Levels (as of March 29th) (updated every 10 total levels)

100329013212.png

Goals

[hide=Short Term]

All non combat skills to 60

Slayer to 30 (no Soul Wars involved)

65 Prayer

Guthix: Robe Top, Robe Bottom, Crozier, Stole, Cloak

[/hide]

[hide=Mid Term]All non combat skills to 75

Slayer to 50 (no Soul Wars involved)

80 Prayer

Saradomin: Robe Top, Robe Bottom, Crozier, Stole, Cloak.

Zamorak: Robe Top, Robe Bottom, Crozier, Stole, Cloak.

40M Cashpile

60M Bank (including cash)

[/hide]

[hide=Long "omg n0 lifer" Term]

All non combat skills to 90

Slayer to 70 (might be using Soul Wars after getting 50)

99 prayer

70m cashpile (after having paid prayer)

100m Bank (including cash)

[/hide]

Level Ups

[hide=Fishing]

fishing68.png13/04/2010

[/hide]

Gonna add random pics soon, just need to find them on my computer, which is no easy task :/

XboxLive, PSN, Steam: fizz4m

If you add me, please say you are from tif :D

Nice to know about what what you want to do in Life :thumbup: Good luck with the Music industry & making Music. That sounds like a great way to make it! Put it on Youtube. Nice to see a Prayer Skiller :thumbup: & having 25+ accounts Ftw \:D/ <3: Good luck on all of your Goals! Add Goal sigs when you can. (I've done the Easter event 7 times today)

Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Going for Level 99 Magic & Level 99 Smithing!!!

Going for 200M Woodcutting exp!!!!!!!

0346-0077-6360 Mario kart Wii

I hope that you are Reporting the Bots! Please Report Bots.

Thanks for the kind words!

not gonna be on rs for while, putting the blog on "pause" irl issues need to be taken care of.

And ya, youtube is a great tool for self-promotion, that is if you dont mind the "omg i play bettr than u but i hav no vids up cuz im lazy loll" :P

To maddy, I play bass! not guitar get it right nub!

but ya, bass + sax = incredible.

to animal: I don't know yet, I was thinking of maybe training summoning once I get 99 pray but nothing is sure yet

oh btw back from the pause :P

And ily too sugar <3

wavey.gif Hi!

I like how the blog was made on my b-day, hahaha. Good to see you. |^_^|

GL with the goals! Mind making a list of your 25 accounts?

I remember Pope Skills, Runswithsciz, A Meric A, and... well, Baldur.

:mellow:

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Haha, ok, time to use this brain of mine (and nice to see you too pink :P)

Bd Ares

Bd Hades

Bd Zeus

Pope Skills

Runswithsciz

Doom Tal

99 Lbs

A Meric A

Lord Fligast (baldur)

Pwning Day

450 pker (used it for 2 seconds)

Last opus

Blitzology

Orly nowai

Lord Markiar

Lord Aseidos (i think)

Only ones I can recall for now, will update the list and keep you informed :P

Late thanks for the bump.

Wasn't really active lately.

Taking some time to spend with the familly and the neglected friends, plus with a brand new relationship with a girl met at Besy Buy (too long to explain, you should be in Lady Heinous chat to understand)

She plays mw2 and would totally kick your [wagon] on it plus other games. Which is great if you ask me because she won't give me crap for "playing pointless games" and won't use my Nintendo DS to play Nintendogs (sorry if you like that game, I just think it's really lame)

Also been playing Pokémon Soul Silver more than I should, that game is addictive :(

If you happen to be somewhat of an expert in Soul Silver could you recomend a team for beating the kimono girls (mind you it's not like in original silver, no breaks between each fights) I can get to jolteon but that high voltage furry is beating what's left of dignity in me.

Just got 68 Fishing (finally) I know I said I would work on 60 all non-combat skills, but I want to get 70 Fishing first.

Now I'll just hang in the lobby (awesome thanks to Jagex for that, allows to speak with e-friends w/o connecting in my e-life) lol to pretty much anything to make sure I don't get booted from lobby and play Poke-em-ons

Have a nice day/night/afternoon

~Olivier

Optimum

My bad, I never saw your post until..well, now.

Gl on making a prayer pure! but I might be the one who needs more motivation :P

Visit Lady Heinous chat once in a while. We will share tips with each other :D

On topic:

Well not much happened, yesterday and today, been dungeoneeringing (lol) on my other acc (runswithsciz)

That account is supposed to be a regular acc. Reason why I don't say "main" is because a Main is the account you use the most (baldur in my case)

idk if I should make a side blog for that acc, if I ever decide to do so, I might make a hidden tag somewhere in the first post for that. What are your thoughts? Should I?

Now time to go on the alternate acc and dungeon the night away. Might update blog later

Have fun!

~Olivier

• 1 month later...

Ok, re-starting the blog again, after going on various alt accounts and making a 1 def pure and seeing how much I hated combat, I am back on Baldur (my pray pure, will update Level pics and stuff a bit later.

~Oliver