Fish Flingers - Corrections/Comments

There is a 3rd fisherman who appears right by the fishing shop inside the guild at the same time as the others.

Basic Tackle Box:

ncyrkp.png

Examine: Stores fishing equipment and bait.

Tackle Box 3 needs 110 Medals and 470 Fish Tokens.

It appears that the weekly counter for entry tickets resets at midnight (GMT) on Wednesday. Talking to the Fisherman's wife outside the Fisherman's Guild will tell you how many minutes until the next game begins.

It appears that the weekly counter for entry tickets resets at midnight (GMT) on Wednesday. Talking to the Fisherman's wife outside the Fisherman's Guild will tell you how many minutes until the next game begins.

I believe the ticket counter is actually individualized for each player, so your tickets reset a week from when you began.

I am weary to add the ticket reset time to guide without waiting another week to make sure; but I did add the bit about the Fisherman's wife, it will be released soon and you have been credited.

Thank you for your submission, please pm if you have an questions. :thumbsup:

bike.png

Suggest a poll for Tip.it - Here!

You can also find out whn the next FF is using the tacklebox (useful for LRC fishing)

I edited that in yesterday, but it's sort of hidden; should I add it in the rewards section too?

Also, what's LRC fishing?

LRC = Living Rock Caverns

Kidd_Varrow.png

spacespider.png

Jagex added the tackle box inventory icons to the knowledge base article on Fish Flinging under the rewards section:

http://www.runescape.com/c=gzqkmzTan*o/kbase/guid/fish_flingers#rewards

Jagex added the tackle box inventory icons to the knowledge base article on Fish Flinging under the rewards section:

http://www.runescape.com/c=gzqkmzTan*o/kbase/guid/fish_flingers#rewards

Ya I've noticed that, I just hadn't realized it would take so long for me to get all the rewards. I'll start adding pictures today.

Note: The guide still needs the "price" of each tackle box; eg. 110 fish tokens and 20 medals.

bike.png

Suggest a poll for Tip.it - Here!

• 4 weeks later...

Ok as promised. It took a while, but I managed to get it! :P

Disproved the theory about this box needing 470 medals aswell.

---

33583ys.png

Examine: Stores fishing equipment, bait and gloves.

2iqn428.png

Crew Edit: Changes have been made accordingly, and you've been given credit. Thanks a bunch! ~ Vulxai