Queenvalerie...Will You Marry me?

das

What the h...? :angry:

I thought it was you and me, then you go pull a stunt like this...

But baby,

You never leave the clan section, you are still my....Girl....

Pfft, too late topologise. :???:

Drama Llama coming through!

drama_llama.jpg

Popoto.~<3

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So... Uh... Anybody looking for a friend with benefits?

You know it <3:

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]

This topc is getting scary now.

So whats it going to be Laikrob? You coming back to me or will I have to find someone else?

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

Oo...did not expect this at all. This is so cool :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

So... Uh... Anybody looking for a friend with benefits?

You know it <3:

Wow Death, wow. You get out of the spam topic, and you go and try and hook together with ABC of all people? What would Kc say? What would GOON say? I'm disappointed.

Hmm...so...this forum...+1 postcount?

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Wow Death, wow. You get out of the spam topic, and you go and try and hook together with ABC of all people? What would Kc say? What would GOON say? I'm disappointed.

Hmm...so...this forum...+1 postcount?

I still think you're sexy ._.

I'll take you, Rainy.

Sometimes I feel like throwing my hands up in the air

I know I can count on you

Sometimes I feel like saying "Lord I just don't care"

But you've got the love I need to see me through

<3:

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

'cause you're sexy.

You'll not win me with your flattery, fool. The cheese king will not forget.

*ahem*

Roses are red, Violets are Blue

who_am_i, you are really cool

I think of all admins you are the best!

so thats why i have taken the time to invest

in this shiny ring

you can wear it and show laikrob and sio your bling

so here i am in front of general spilling out my heart to you

i can think of all the fun things we've been through

Our friendship has no limits and pretty of lulz abound

you can always turn a smile into a frown

so i ask you in front of everyone

will you marry me?

I'll marry you when hell freezes over you montrous creation of hell! My heart is already taken, and were it not, it could not be taken by one such as you!

Besides, I'm not an admin.

This topic frightens and confuses me D:!

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

I'll marry you when hell freezes over you montrous creation of hell! My heart is already taken, and were it not, it could not be taken by one such as you!

Besides, I'm not an admin.

Proof that hell froze over:

First, we need to know how the mass of Hell is changing in time. So we need to know the rate at which souls are moving into Hell and the rate at which they are leaving. I think that we can safely assume that once a soul gets to Hell, it will not leave. Therefore, no souls are leaving. As for how many souls are entering Hell, let's look at the different religions that exist in the world today.

Most of these religions state that if you are not a member of their religion, you will go to Hell. Since there is more than one of these religions and since people do not belong to more than one religion, we can project that all souls go to Hell. With birth and death rates as they are, we can expect the number of souls in Hell to increase exponentially. Now, we look at the rate of change of the volume in Hell because Boyle's Law states that in order for the temperature and pressure in Hell to stay the same, the volume of Hell has to expand proportionately as souls are added.

This gives two possibilities:

1. If Hell is expanding at a slower rate than the rate at which souls enter Hell, then the temperature and pressure in Hell will increase until all Hell breaks loose.

2. If Hell is expanding at a rate faster than the increase of souls in Hell,then the temperature and pressure will drop until Hell freezes over.

So which is it?

If we accept the postulate given to me by Teresa during my Freshman year that, 'It will be a cold day in Hell before I sleep with you,' and take into account the fact that I slept with her last night, then number two must be true, and thus I am sure that Hell is exothermic and has already frozen over. The corollary of this theory is that since Hell has frozen over, it follows that it is not accepting any more souls and is therefore, extinct......leaving only Heaven, thereby proving the existence of a divine being which explains why, last night, Teresa kept shouting 'Oh my God.'

You're an admin to me <3:

My hell exists not within the confines of religion. My hell is absolute zero and infinity degrees both, at the same moment. Therefore, my hell will not freeze over, and no marriage may occur. The cheese king has only himself, no ittc spammers will sway him.

Edit:Goon, that's a good question. Oh well, post counts=good.

My hell exists not within the confines of religion. My hell is absolute zero and infinity degrees both, at the same moment. Therefore, my hell will not freeze over, and no marriage may occur. The cheese king has only himself, no ittc spammers will sway him.

What is a post count?

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

We can have form babbies without being married...