New tag

rangeor

14j3zi0.png

I was bored and realized I hadn't made a tag in a while so I made one. It's pretty simple because that's usually what I like in tags; too many effects hurt my eyes. Plus I kind of hate C4D's, so I try and make everything original except for the render. It was mostly just making a bunch of different colored clouds, warping them and setting them to soft light to make the background, there's about eight cloud layers total :P Then I put in the render, did some erasing/brushing over to make him fit in a bit, then did some image adjustments to make it look epic. It's simple, and I like it quite a bit.

wl7w9j.png

Yeah, that's almost what I was going for. Just a tag that doesn't really stand out but doesn't look bad by any means. I personally think I succeeded with that.

And with renders, I don't actively look for a render with good posture/flow/etc. I just pick the render of whatever game I really like at the moment :lol:

I dunno, I might make another tag with that render, but one that IS ridiculously explosive and dramatic, that kinda summarizes the emotion of this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2E17Nk6Flg It's a beautiful video game in regards to graphics, music, and storyline. I kinda want to capture that game in one moment and make it into one tag. It'll probably have a lot of contrast, and will also probably be desaturated quite a bit. Maybe a blue-orange color scheme with some black and white.

wl7w9j.png

I've seen much better from you.

TBH, this looks like a render, and a gradient of some sort in the background with a random brush on theright. This looks like something that would be made as a first tag.

I know that's harsh, but I'm telling it how it is. You know the basics like depth, focal, etc. So use them.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Sorry but I agree with Ouchy, it just looks very beginnerish.

14j3zi0.png

I was bored and realized I hadn't made a tag in a while so I made one. It's pretty simple because that's usually what I like in tags; too many effects hurt my eyes. Plus I kind of hate C4D's, so I try and make everything original except for the render.

Yet you liked that pink sig I made you? :unsure: I plowed that with C4D's. :P

I'm also not a huge fan of anime renders so that is also why I'm not the hugest fan.

You're now my favourite person here. :thumbup:

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

You don't need C4D's to make a sig. You could easily added the render to a anime background and added more smaller renders in then blend it to turn it into a photo manip sig.

Dart.jpg

Yet you liked that pink sig I made you? :unsure: I plowed that with C4D's. :P

Actually I just hate using them. They can definitely look good, but I just hate browsing the webs trying to find the perfect C4D to go with my tag, because it takes forever and also feels sort of un-artistic. If that's what you want to call it.

I still think it's rather decent even if it is boring... I'll make a kickass one tomorrow I guess :\

wl7w9j.png