Familiarization

I querried PIckupstixx via lunar talk and he gave me this locational clue "Travel through demons and dwarves of chaos, but mind the axes" I believe that is the oblisk at the Chaos elemental in level 50 wildy. I traveled there to try and get a screeney, but I think the window of opportunity closed.

I have a screen shot but dont know how to post it in the message.

I would say its the one next to the chaos dwarf battlefield in keldigram...

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

It sounds like the Members' Dungeon to me. http://www.tip.it/ru...ers_dungeon.htm

If you can get the exact wording of the hint and a picture of the activated obelisk, I'd be happy to add it to the guide.

I didn't see the last part of your post that you have a screenshot. -.- My mistake.

If you're having trouble saving the picture and posting it, take a look at this guide.

http://forum.tip.it/...posting-images/

Hope this helps!

~Diesel

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

• 2 weeks later...

I querried PIckupstixx via lunar talk and he gave me this locational clue "Travel through demons and dwarves of chaos, but mind the axes" I believe that is the oblisk at the Chaos elemental in level 50 wildy. I traveled there to try and get a screeney, but I think the window of opportunity closed.

I received this hint as well a few weeks ago; its past the blue dragons in the Taverly Dungeon. Sorry no screen shot for it.

First you need to upload your image to an upload site - ImageShack, for example.

After that, just add this to your message:

[img=paste link to your image here]

and the picture appears in your message.

Picture confirmation would be superb. :thumbup:

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

• 4 months later...