F2p advice

Power

Well I'm turning f2p in a month and I'm not sure for how long. What I'm wondering is what are the quickest way to train skills in f2p since it's been so long since I trained in f2p. I won't be able to reply to this thread until aroun noon PST. Wish me luck on catching all the fish.8D

Power2o.png
Power2ho.png

Power2o, there really isn't any fast way that is equally good. You end up losing something for speed. :-|

Best I can tell you is to train all your skills in their respective chains. Acquire the materials yourself, don't buy them. :^_^:

~D. V. "I have to take it the self-sufficient way myself every time I'm on..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Melee + range - Moss giants on Crandor so you get B bones for prayer

Mage - Either combat vs mossies (gets expensive after a while) or alch / superheat. If you mine your own ore, superheat it into bars, then make plates and alch, that should be pretty good exp (not sure about price).

RC - either air runes, or earth runes. If you like FOG then get the gloves

Crafting - Quite expensive in F2P. Either make gold jewlery, or leather.

Mining - Power mining in Rimington and selling to the Gen Store works well. (takes about the same time as dropping for most people but less clicking). Or mine coal (in guild) and iron (near Champs guild).

Smithing - Either mine your own ores for 100% profit, smelt for decent profit, or buy bars and make into pl8s for a loss.

Fishing - Barb Village fly fishing - bank in Edge

Cooking - Cook the fish you catch

Firemaking - Burn maples

honestly you can do a lot of the skills the same except the fact that you won't be making money. You have to power everything.

Prayer is probably something that will hold you back because it is difficult to train in f2p.

Combat prob could be done better.

Now let's look at the other skills...

Fishing... power fish!

Mining... power mine!

WC - power cut.

really you just have to power things and you will improve. best of luck :)