Main or Range Tank?

adam1480

Hi im Itz Geary and I have an account that was a range 2her, moved to a range, burst, gmaul tribrid and is now a range tank in progress. I currently have 60 atk 66 str 64 defense 79 range 44 prayer 72 mage and 72 constitution. I was wondering is it worth making a range tank for bh and pvp worlds or should i just say screw it and make it into a main it seems like theres so much more to do with a main then just make money, pk, die rinse and repeat, what are your thoughts on it?

85_grave.png

Mains are much more fun in my opinion, although the challenge of training a specialty account is very nice aswell. If you haven't played the game to its full potential, I would recommend you play the main first, and work on a tanker at a later date if you wanted.

In my opinion go main. U got 60 att and 66 str, something that people with turmoil is gonna gain advantage from when going against you.

58dd8b2b.gif

#t0 #ce #teamsweden #se @swiftirc

#clan_europe @Quakenet

I was a maxed range tank for a few years, now I'm an almost maxed main. I'd take being 136 combat over being a range tank anyday.

I'd probably rather have an account with flat 90s than have 99 range and def on it. Melee just wins :)

Ok so judging by the responses im definetly going to just say screw range tanks and make myself a main and once im a lot higher ill probably start playing on another pure account i have

To be honest, if you like pking so much you might want to stay range tank. You can never go back once you're trained melee. I chose to move on, I pk every now and then with other maxed mains, but it's nothing like when I used to pk as a range tank. That was in the proper wilderness though.

Do whatever you enjoy best. I preferred monster hunting over pking.