Three Questions

Themooingcow666

Ok so here they are.

1. The prices for D bones are rising at an alarming rate, do you think if i dumped ALL my cash into them now and sold them May 1, they would STILL be going up? Or should i not risk it? I have about 2 mil in cash right now.

2. What's the fastest XP way to get from 74-75 magic? :)

3. This one is kind of long, so my membership runs out sunday, what should i do before it runs out? I won't be getting it back for a couple weeks, so what should i do for members? Is there any skills i should level up in F2P that wouldn't be a huge waste of time? or what?

Thank you :) Much appreciated :)

Orion

Themooingcow.png

He means kill lesser demons with full rune, and selfsustenance via fishing lobsters/swordfish and cooking them. You can last as long as you like until you have to bank, which could be never as you could bring nature runes to high alch drops.

1. The prices for D bones are rising at an alarming rate, do you think if i dumped ALL my cash into them now and sold them May 1, they would STILL be going up? Or should i not risk it? I have about 2 mil in cash right now.

2. What's the fastest XP way to get from 74-75 magic?

3. This one is kind of long, so my membership runs out sunday, what should i do before it runs out? I won't be getting it back for a couple weeks, so what should i do for members? Is there any skills i should level up in F2P that wouldn't be a huge waste of time? or what?

1. With merchanting you NEVER have any guarantee. I would highly recommend you do not do any long-term merchanting unless you're willing to bury the bones yourself.

2. Probably alcing, which I personally view as a waste of time, money, and an insult to the magic skill, but there you go.

3. I guess most people get 99s. Firemaking or Cooking would come to mind.

That said, I would not do combat in F2p. It's a waste in my opinion, as you can't do Slayer, use decent equiptment, or get full drops.

What I did in my F2p period between memberships was mine coal in the mining guild whist superheating mithril ore. It's a decent method of training magic, mining and smithing, and if you smith mithril plates and alc them you'll have a fair bit of profit, but in turn loads of xp.

That is what I would recommend, though some may not enjoy that as much as I have. I got mining 97 that way.. as well as smithing 85+ and magic 90+ as well as over 30m profit.

Alternatively you can buy mithril ores to save time.

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

2. What's the fastest XP way to get from 74-75 magic?

1. With merchanting you NEVER have any guarantee. I would highly recommend you do not do any long-term merchanting unless you're willing to bury the bones yourself.

2. Probably alcing, which I personally view as a waste of time, money, and an insult to the magic skill, but there you go.

3. I guess most people get 99s. Firemaking or Cooking would come to mind.

That said, I would not do combat in F2p. It's a waste in my opinion, as you can't do Slayer, use decent equiptment, or get full drops.

What I did in my F2p period between memberships was mine coal in the mining guild whist superheating mithril ore. It's a decent method of training magic, mining and smithing, and if you smith mithril plates and alc them you'll have a fair bit of profit, but in turn loads of xp.

That is what I would recommend, though some may not enjoy that as much as I have. I got mining 97 that way.. as well as smithing 85+ and magic 90+ as well as over 30m profit.

Alternatively you can buy mithril ores to save time.

Ya whenever i'm F2P I usually spend most of my time in the mining guild superheating addy and mithril :/ it's so slow but i guess it turns out to be good profit especially if i alch the plates.

Themooingcow.png