Solo bandos, or solo TDs

mujammil

Hey,,

I've been doing solo TDs for soooo long and now they're starting to annoy me, not only am i on a 450+ dry streak, but people are in every world which means i cannot take the 2 spawns in the center significantly depleting my kills per hour, also peopel just generally stress me out due to they're fail ability to lure and me ending up with 3+ TDs on me >.>

So i thought why not try solo bandos.

Consdier my stats are what are in my sig, but also pretend i have a Yak and turmoil as i can easily get them, just haven't bought them yet as i currently have no use for them and would rather that money be used to merch.

So how many kills could i possibly get per trip with a yak, turmoil and my stats shown in sig, also i would have maxed gear just without a SS, i would be using a DFS.

Considering the answer to the above question,. what would be more proditable for me, solo TDs or solo bandos?

EDIT: Also i could bring claws and recover specs to combat crashers. I would bring claws anyway as spec weapon.

Anyway bed now, hope i have good replies in morning :)

MujGunGetDiv.png

He said he can get turmoil.

This. Read entire post please, as i said i would have turmoil and yak, icould also bring claws and a few recover specs if i were to get crashed. Considering KC takes no time at all i'm not bothered takign a few recover specs

MujGunGetDiv.png

This. Read entire post please, as i said i would have turmoil and yak, icould also bring claws and a few recover specs if i were to get crashed. Considering KC takes no time at all i'm not bothered takign a few recover specs

As of now, you will get crashed. When you get yak and turmoil nobody but a maxed team will crash you.

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1

As of now, you will get crashed. When you get yak and turmoil nobody but a maxed team will crash you.

That sounds pro, however is what games said about 20/kills per trip really possible and liekwise would this be more profitable than TDs, i presume bandos drops come more often than claw drops?

K SERIOUSLY SLEEP NOW BAI.

MujGunGetDiv.png

Claws are like 1/250, and bandos is 1/600 for hilt and like 1/200 for others, I believe? (sheer guess)

20 Kills a trip is very easy if you have maxed stats, brews, overloads, turmoil, dfs (or ss to raise kills) , claws and can time your overloads correctly.

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1

Without overloads, you're looking at less than 20, for sure. With extremes, turmoil, and yak, you wont get crashed as easily, but you will quite often. Take 5-8 spec restores per trip, and you're set. Also, they're not better money than TD's, just more consistent. Dry kills at TD's are like 10k each, on average, while dry Bandos kills are like 40k each, with bones.

guido_49.png

Without overloads, you're looking at less than 20, for sure. With extremes, turmoil, and yak, you wont get crashed as easily, but you will quite often. Take 5-8 spec restores per trip, and you're set. Also, they're not better money than TD's, just more consistent. Dry kills at TD's are like 10k each, on average, while dry Bandos kills are like 40k each, with bones.

He has overloads.

I dont have yak, turmoil, overloads or dfs, and I havent been crashed yet.

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1

Soloing at bandos is not even almost worth the cost. Armadyl on the other hand is much easier(other than kc time) and more profitable and it is also much easier to find a world. If you want to do arma, turmoil would be next to useless(92 for soulsplit is very useful) and it would still be much less profitable than tds.

So....you would be better off staying at tds.

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

As far as everything that has been said allow me to add my thoughts.

Soloing TD's will almost always provide a better income then solo Bandos, however as I know how boring TD's can get soloing something else can be good as a break. My suggestion is that you do get 96 summoning at least, as a yak actually helps out quite a bit at TD's, I know it raised my kills per trip by around 12. Turmoil can also be used at TD's especially if you combine it with a whip, meaning that you can very easily be hitting 45-50 consistently each prayer swap of the demon.

Summing up it is worth getting turmoil and a yak if you see yourself monster hunting in the future. If you are really not sure and you want to keep merchanting get the yak for now and wait to get the prayer later on.

4sDIn.png

Yeh, it's only come to me that i'm playing RS for only 3 more weeks then i'm "quitting" due to exams, will be back for summer though. When i come back to RS i should have quite a heft y bank as i am merching/farming and doing bork over summer therefore i can without a doubt get yak and turmoil. If only a divine would be buyable on G.E :[

MujGunGetDiv.png