RROD...

sarg1010

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!

Yeap, just got the RROD after a few years of owning my xbox... so what do I do? Where do I go? Etc. etc.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Call the xbox help line, they extended the warranty for rod issues so it still might be covered. It's it's not not covered then decide whether you want to pay for it to be fixed or just try the towel method.

Well I went to support.xbox.com and entered the serial number, said that the standard warranty was expired, but at the bottom it said there were no fees or charges. So I ordered a box. I don't send anything but the core xbox right?

Well I went to support.xbox.com and entered the serial number, said that the standard warranty was expired, but at the bottom it said there were no fees or charges. So I ordered a box. I don't send anything but the core xbox right?

Correct. There will be more instructions with the box. So do not fret.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

If it is still under warranty or whatever get it replaced if not go buy a PS3 or even better, a gaming PC.

This, except forget the warranty crap. Buy a PS3. :)

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Yeah carry on with this, and ignore the fanboy crap people with a PS3 have/will spout into this thread. :thumbup:

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Have a gaming pc (sorta), but no money to get said games. And I already have a PS3 so... I guess MAG/pokemon/TF2 or something until it gets back <_< Can lock this now I guess... lol I just sat on my bed staring at the rrod, wondering "well about time!".