Developer's Blog - Into the Void

Jon Arcane

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, she's got a huge sword and Bballer has to settle with that little dagger of his. ;)

Concept art is always interesting, but rarely shows any new armors.

Its not the size that matters, its how you use it that counts. I can dds spec her [wagon] (no innuendo intended).

I hate how concept looks great, but the real thing in game looks like cow-pies.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

Wow, she's got a huge sword and Bballer has to settle with that little dagger of his. ;)

Concept art is always interesting, but rarely shows any new armors.

Its not the size that matters, its how you use it that counts. I can dds spec her [wagon] (no innuendo intended).

I hate how concept looks great, but the real thing in game looks like cow-pies.

Well, if you did dagger her [wagon], you'd probably get cow pies on your dagger. (innuendo intended) ;)

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

Needless to say, this thread has strayed pretty far from the topic. :rolleyes: I, too, am interested in the buckler-thing.

It could definitely be worth it if it was a new spot on the paper doll.

But to stray off topic again, I need help remembering a movie. Came out in the past 3 years. I think it's something about a bank robbery and for some reason they check a teller's house and they find the head of a missing priceless statue and it goes on to explain the story. The guy was black too.

I've never seen the movie so I could be way off, but I need the title if anyone can help. :)

ffs im gonna have to go to pest control and play a game to do this!?! i didnt even unlock the song till after 600 and ive never played in a pc game

Takes two minutes. It wont kill you (not like Soul Wars or MA will).

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

I would have to imagine it's like having a room full of naked women. Some have flat chest, some have bigger ones. Some are blondes, some are brunettes, and even a few redheads. Some are Asian, some might be Brazilian, and perhaps a pale Brit or two.

But as much as you like naked women, they're so many to choose from you don't know what to do first. :ohnoes:

We'll split the room half and half, but I want the Brazilians...hubba hubba.

Would just be easier to take a picture, but sadly Tip frowns upon pictures of naked women are here. Arparently boobs corrupt young minds.

attack_of_the_mods___part_deux_by_jollyjack.jpg

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

I wish they would wrap up the old storylines, or at least ADVANCE the gnome or myreque one by a step. That said, this quest seems interesting and when it comes out I will be quite happy. Quests are my favorite thing in runescape.

I would have to imagine it's like having a room full of naked women. Some have flat chest, some have bigger ones. Some are blondes, some are brunettes, and even a few redheads. Some are Asian, some might be Brazilian, and perhaps a pale Brit or two.

But as much as you like naked women, they're so many to choose from you don't know what to do first. :ohnoes:

Well obviously you do them all first. ;)

pere_grin.png

Would just be easier to take a picture, but sadly Tip frowns upon pictures of naked women are here. Arparently boobs corrupt young minds.

That made my day.

OT: Yeah, I've always thought the Void Knights got a little.... cut-off lore-wise. So here's hoping we learn something about the history/abilities of the Void Knights rather than just play a more complex game of PC.

a70c7.png

We'll split the room half and half, but I want the Brazilians...hubba hubba.

Okay, leave me a redhead and a Cuban and I'm good.

Pere, that's the issue, which one first? So much to choose from you can't make up your mind, then you get left with Lumby Catacombs and the Blood Pact.

Omali, funny you bring that up. I actually got a 2 week ban for having a blog if anyone had an issue where those would get erec, not from anything sexual, but from sneezing a few times in a row. It happens top me all the time. But yeah, 2 weeks for that. I'm not persecuted though am I? <_<

I would have to say it would be more due to having the site crash due to far to many people visiting it. We would essentially have a huge portion of the rs community coming here for other reasons then rs.

Okay, leave me a redhead and a Cuban and I'm good.

Pere, that's the issue, which one first? So much to choose from you can't make up your mind, then you get left with Lumby Catacombs and the Blood Pact.

Omali, funny you bring that up. I actually got a 2 week ban for having a blog if anyone had an issue where those would get erec, not from anything sexual, but from sneezing a few times in a row. It happens top me all the time. But yeah, 2 weeks for that. I'm not persecuted though am I? <_<

Im confused, you got temp banned on rs for having a blog here? or temp banned here for having a blog? or was this somewhere else entirely?

EDIT: fixed a vast overquotation

pere_grin.png

Well, I have no problems showing off the girls. They're just boobs, no big deal.

I got a two week ban, on Tip, for posting a blog asking if anyone else had that happen to them, the whole sneezing three or four times in a row causing them to get pokey. :rolleyes: