78-94 Magic

jsboutin2

Hi!

Dungeoneering made me want to raise my mage def a bit, and I thought that I might just as well shoot for vengeance in the meantime.

The budget is about 40-50M--60M if it's much better+the gear (SoL+??? )

I'd prefer combat methods as they give hp xp too (+they're fun), and I don't like alching.

Thanks for your insight!

WarBlastoise.png

I would suggest bursting rock lobsters with battle robes and a SOL, you could easily get to 94 with 50/60mil. You would also get quite a bit summoning and HP exp.

If you dont wanna do that maybe maging metals.. nowhere as nearly useful the first method though..

Ice, and you should use blood spells to heal aswell, when you get to 88 switch to smoke barrage, and then switch to barrage as soon as you can, let me know if you need anymore help.

You'll be safespotting the lobsters so while maging you shouldn't take damage from them, however there's also Dagannoths and Wallasalkis walking around which can damage you, so take some blood bursts with you as well. I'd recommend you read Andylax's bursting guide in the AOW section, it gave me all the information I needed :)

dirk4slayer.png

Chuck Norris doesn't ever need a compass; he randomly points somewhere and north goes there in order not to anger him.

Why would I need healing? Won't I be praying against the lobbies?

And how long should it be to make the tokens to recharge battle robes?

Thanks

While luring, you may take damage from wallaskis(sp) and daggs, and are you just getting tokens to recharge them? or to purchase the set?

Recharging them shouldnt take more then a couple hours.

You'll be safespotting the lobsters so while maging you shouldn't take damage from them, however there's also Dagannoths and Wallasalkis walking around which can damage you, so take some blood bursts with you as well. I'd recommend you read Andylax's bursting guide in the AOW section, it gave me all the information I needed :)

Thanks a lot! I'll be sure to give it a good read!

Why would I need healing? Won't I be praying against the lobbies?

And how long should it be to make the tokens to recharge battle robes?

Thanks

While luring, you may take damage from wallaskis(sp) and daggs, and are you just getting tokens to recharge them? or to purchase the set?

Recharging them shouldnt take more then a couple hours.

I'm going to buy them, as I don't really see the point in gathering thousands of tokens just to save 800k or so.

A big thanks to everyone who posted! It really was helpful!

WarBlastoise.png

Actually you'll be hard pressed to get them off the ge, as they're street price is currently around 15mil.

Another thing is, be sure to join the cc "burstinglobs" as it will prevent everyone in the cc from crashing you, and also aid you in entering the dungeon and blessing your grave if you happen to die.

Actually you'll be hard pressed to get them off the ge, as they're street price is currently around 15mil.

Another thing is, be sure to join the cc "burstinglobs" as it will prevent everyone in the cc from crashing you, and also aid you in entering the dungeon and blessing your grave if you happen to die.

I've had an offer for all three set parts in the GE for a couple days, I just got the hood today. If you leave it for a week and keep updating your offer you should get them.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

I would not bother with battle robes for bursting. I would only use them when barraging. They're very much worth using but they are undeniably a hassle to get your hands on and utilize over a long period of time (recharging takes 2+ hours). Personally I like making money more than playing FoG and playing the junk trading game so I stick with the traditional ahrim's setup.

yuki2d.png

I would not bother with battle robes for bursting. I would only use them when barraging. They're very much worth using but they are undeniably a hassle to get your hands on and utilize over a long period of time (recharging takes 2+ hours). Personally I like making money more than playing FoG and playing the junk trading game so I stick with the traditional ahrim's setup.

It might be the wisest decision... I'm bored after 150 tokens or so....

WarBlastoise.png

I got my hood and top over ge (max offers when the ge updated) and bought the skirt for tokens. Whole process did take a few weeks tho, a friend got his set in about a week tho, all 3 bits. So they are buyable, just hard.

And *WELL* worth getting if you can get a set, cuts the cost of barrageing in more than half with an sol, and when you see just how well it works you wont go back.

Also re-charging isnt to hard, If your a fairly high level f2p fog is a joke anyways and you can easily win and recharge in 90 - 120 mins.

Solo GWD'er

Drops: Bandos Hilt x 1/ boots x 1 / Steam staff x 1 / Shards x 9

99 Str/ 99 Att/ 99 HP (More to come...)

I got my hood and top over ge (max offers when the ge updated) and bought the skirt for tokens. Whole process did take a few weeks tho, a friend got his set in about a week tho, all 3 bits. So they are buyable, just hard.

And *WELL* worth getting if you can get a set, cuts the cost of barrageing in more than half with an sol, and when you see just how well it works you wont go back.

Also re-charging isnt to hard, If your a fairly high level f2p fog is a joke anyways and you can easily win and recharge in 90 - 120 mins.

How long does the set last? If II'm gonna spend half of my time recharging, I might just as well runecraft...

WarBlastoise.png