Green dragons or runecraft?

gorufriders

I have recently came back from a long leave of absence from runescape and seroiusly been thinking about becoming a member again. But im not to familour with alot of the new ways of good money making. I have been looking around the forms alot and kinda narrowed it down: Herb farming seems to be very profitable yet im only 46 farm, so i checked Grand exhange and i think the best herb for me would be irit? if not, any suggestions what might be would be alot of help, also what might my profit roughly look like by doing this?. (Note: i will be working on trying to get my farming level higher.) I was also thinking about once a week doing MTK which i have heard is an easy 700k profit a week? Now between 2-3 herb runs a day and a trip to MTK once a week i was woundering what i should devote the majority of my time doing to make money.

I have heard that slaying green dragons is good money but also graahking and doing nature runes.

I only have 56rc but i do really enjoy doing it and would be fine with doing this method even if it isn't the best profit at first.

Or

Green dragons which i have heard is also good money, but im only lvl 89 (I can post stats if it would help) and im curious what might my profit be? Im guessing I would be killing the ones in wild? Would I just walk there and back from edgeville? or is there some new tele's that will make commuting alot faster? is it worth collecting hides or just pick up bones? and what might i need for equipment?

Are one of these the best ways for me or is there other better ways?

I also have 82 mining and soon getting 85 but i have heard that with runite mining I would be lucky to get a full load an hour (400k+/Hr?)

Im am completely open to all suggestions that you guys might have.

I know this is alot of question so please don't taking it upon yourself to answer them all yourself :P

Thanks,

Chips74

sig and avy by born2die

I have recently came back from a long leave of absence from runescape and seroiusly been thinking about becoming a member again. But im not to familour with alot of the new ways of good money making. I have been looking around the forms alot and kinda narrowed it down: Herb farming seems to be very profitable yet im only 46 farm, so i checked Grand exhange and i think the best herb for me would be irit? if not, any suggestions what might be would be alot of help, also what might my profit roughly look like by doing this?. (Note: i will be working on trying to get my farming level higher.) I was also thinking about once a week doing MTK which i have heard is an easy 700k profit a week? Now between 2-3 herb runs a day and a trip to MTK once a week i was woundering what i should devote the majority of my time doing to make money.

I have heard that slaying green dragons is good money but also graahking and doing nature runes.

I only have 56rc but i do really enjoy doing it and would be fine with doing this method even if it isn't the best profit at first.

Or

Green dragons which i have heard is also good money, but im only lvl 89 (I can post stats if it would help) and im curious what might my profit be? Im guessing I would be killing the ones in wild? Would I just walk there and back from edgeville? or is there some new tele's that will make commuting alot faster? is it worth collecting hides or just pick up bones? and what might i need for equipment?

Are one of these the best ways for me or is there other better ways?

I also have 82 mining and soon getting 85 but i have heard that with runite mining I would be lucky to get a full load an hour (400k+/Hr?)

Im am completely open to all suggestions that you guys might have.

I know this is alot of question so please don't taking it upon yourself to answer them all yourself :P

Thanks,

Chips74

Definitely do runecrafting. Your stats are low for green dragons and you enjoy runecrafting so you might as well. I would graahk nats -> abyss deaths (65) -> double astral (82) -> double nat (91). You could ZMI to 82+ but thats requires a lot of patience and dedication for only a moderate overall increase in cash.

yuki2d.png

Green dragons are for sure the best out of those options. 100 bones and hides is around 750k last time I checked.

Also, here are the spots:

dragse.jpg

I wouldn't recommend spot X, because it's always full and usually has at-least one cannoner in it.

The rectangle spot is ok, but it's also usually full and it ALWAYS has a cannoner in it.

The circle is my favorite, it's always empty but it has a chance of revenants attacking you.

Use a games necklace to bank for all of the spots, or a glory if you want to for spot X.

I recommend the circle spot, it's my favorite.

C1Geq.png

RCing sucks. Mining rune is better in the short term (800k/h). In the long term you're going to not want to runecraft anyway, since bosshunting is 2-3 times better money.

Is rune mining actually that profitable? What kinda method would be best, just doing wildy rocks with dhide and cakes? In the long run i think i would like to do some bosshunting but that won't be for a long time when i get my skills high enough haha.

For the green drags, what would i want for armour? just rune pl8, legs, D boots, best RFD gloves, neitiznot helm, glory, whip, and fire shield, and just a full inv of lobs or best food would this be sufficient or do i want better armour? pot? pray?

sorry more questions -.- :-?

Thanks a Million

Chips74

sig and avy by born2die

At level 70 combat stats and unranked summoning level, green dragons or rune mining really wont be very good. If combat interests you then like Bladewing said, boss hunting is very very profitable. If you want to go the combat route I would do some slayer at your level to get some decent charms and xp. Its faster to do them separately using the most optimal methods but you're in a tight spot because I'm guessing you don't have Defender of Varrok started, you don't have 70 prayer etc. Waterfiends are a pain without a Bunyip, especially with your stats but it is doable. Once you get a good beast of burden and 80 combat stats you can start making good use of green drags and can do some entry level boss hunting such as DKs.

yuki2d.png

For the green drags, what would i want for armour? just rune pl8, legs, D boots, best RFD gloves, neitiznot helm, glory, whip, and fire shield, and just a full inv of lobs or best food would this be sufficient or do i want better armour? pot? pray?

Here's what I would recommend:

dragsss.png

Fire cape -> Obby cape -> legends -> god cape

Dragon boots -> rune boots -> climbing boots

I personally only need 5-6 lobbies per trip, but i'm 111 combat so I kill them quite quickly.

Bring a full bag of lobbies the first time, and see how many you have left over when you're at full inventory of hides and bones. I wouldn't say brining a full pack is necessary.

C1Geq.png

Thanks a million.

Ye about the summoning i haven't been a member since it has came out but i have read alot and heard its extremely helpful so im making that one of my goals to get to a useable level.

For prayer since i would be killing dragons i was thinking about keeping +/-1/3 of the bones doing ectofuntus or finding someone with a guilded altar.

Yes i no longer have a rune defender sadly because i have been FTP for so long but its not much of a problem for me to get one back.

sig and avy by born2die

however training runecrafting is great fun

Varies by player, I find it very annoying.

has a great achievement

I don't play this game to show off to other people to boost my e-go.

is actually a skill

???

is extremely rewarding :D

If being able to make 1.4m/h after 200 hours of grinding is rewarding, then yeah. 200 hours of training can get you to the point where you can make 3m/h while doing something other than running to an altar.