Ipod Nano?

OhFour

Well I'm looking to get a nano, but I want to make sure I dont scratch the screen and try and move away from scratching the body... I want to buy a skin, but I don't know which one. People have recommended Apple iPod nano Tubes, but they don't protect the screen. Is it safe if I leave the plastic sheet on the screen, or will it still scratch?

http://www.iskin.com/duo_nano/features.html

iSkin is the only way to go. Complete protection, and stylish too! What more could you ask?

I have an older model iSkin (only single layer) for my mini, and I love it. I need to get a whel protecter though. There's a small seperation in one of the top seams, and you can't use an iTrip Mini with it, but otherwise it's fantastic - my mini is pristine underneath. I'd definitely buy another if I got a nano or something.

IRKAa.jpg

http://www.iskin.com/duo_nano/features.html

iSkin is the only way to go. Complete protection, and stylish too! What more could you ask?

I have an older model iSkin (only single layer) for my mini, and I love it. I need to get a whel protecter though. There's a small seperation in one of the top seams, and you can't use an iTrip Mini with it, but otherwise it's fantastic - my mini is pristine underneath. I'd definitely buy another if I got a nano or something.

Exactly....iSkins rock.

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

Sweet...Im looking at them all, don't know wer some of these places are... When it means resold, does it mean they were used?

Resellers are just a middle man

Instead of getting it from the company direct you get it through them and for the most part they are brand new

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

Sweet...Im looking at them all, don't know wer some of these places are... When it means resold, does it mean they were used?

Resellers are just a middle man

Instead of getting it from the company direct you get it through them and for the most part they are brand new

Hmm alright.

Unless the store says they're used, which I doubt, since iSkins aren't as popular as they should be (yet?), so I don't think that there's enough of them out there to be any kind of a decent market of selling used ones.

So, basically, yeah, resellers just mean they buy them wholesale from the company and sell them in their store.

IRKAa.jpg

there was an article run in the paper down here where i live (tasmania in good ol aussie) where they tried destroying a nano.. it withstood everything and still worked after being hit with a hammer and run over by a car.. only problems were the trouble with the wheel and a damaged screen.. im getting a black 4gb nano for christmas.. ive already sorted 1300+ songs to pop on it.. just outta curiousity.. what quality photos will it store with ease but still show well?

there was an article run in the paper down here where i live (tasmania in good ol aussie) where they tried destroying a nano.. it withstood everything and still worked after being hit with a hammer and run over by a car.. only problems were the trouble with the wheel and a damaged screen.. im getting a black 4gb nano for christmas.. ive already sorted 1300+ songs to pop on it.. just outta curiousity.. what quality photos will it store with ease but still show well?

4GB = 1000 songs... sorry 1300+ songs wont fit :P

4GB = 1000 songs... sorry 1300+ songs wont fit :P

theres not a maximum number of songs its just based on average 1000 songs at 4mb each. If the songs are lower quality you can fit more on. If you managed to get all your songs down to 3mb for example you could fit over 1300 on easy. so :P to you too ;)

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Whats the point in bumping? surely the posts has been answered now? :-/

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12