getting bananas

Dreezer

hello guy's,

i'm currently trying to raise my farming a bit by planting curry trees (i have tons of seeds from mtk) but i always have a problem getting enough bananas, you need like 125 bananas/run (5baskets/tree), right now i'm using the banana plantation with rings of dueling and glory ammy's to get bananas there (23 baskets in inv), so my question: is there any better way af getting bananas?

thancks in advance

Sacrificing efficiency for fun since 1991

angel2w.gif

Dreezer.png

There's no real need to pay, with your farming level they won't die too often and it's no massive loss if they do.

Your farming level does not affect how often things die.

I'm level 92, and i still have plenty of sweetcorn/limpwurt/maples die.

With your banana issue, when i get bananas, i like to get a terrobird full of baskets, 23 baskets in your invent, glory+duel ring (that makes a total of 35 baskets - equal to a week of 5 fruit trees a day). Just doing that once a week is good. It isn't that hard really. Plus, it's pretty much picking each tree ones, and about 5 twice. You won't get easier then that.

The G.E. is useless for bananas, they will never buy (had 1k on max for a month, 200 brought in that entire time).

I do suggest that, upgrade to pineapples or papayas as soon as possible, best exp. Pineapple seeds are rather cheap, plus pineapples themselves always sell.

There's no real need to pay, with your farming level they won't die too often and it's no massive loss if they do.

Your farming level does not affect how often things die.

I'm level 92, and i still have plenty of sweetcorn/limpwurt/maples die.

With your banana issue, when i get bananas, i like to get a terrobird full of baskets, 23 baskets in your invent, glory+duel ring (that makes a total of 35 baskets - equal to a week of 5 fruit trees a day). Just doing that once a week is good. It isn't that hard really. Plus, it's pretty much picking each tree ones, and about 5 twice. You won't get easier then that.

The G.E. is useless for bananas, they will never buy (had 1k on max for a month, 200 brought in that entire time).

I do suggest that, upgrade to pineapples or papayas as soon as possible, best exp. Pineapple seeds are rather cheap, plus pineapples themselves always sell.

I find a slight difference, even in yews, but it probably woulnd't make too much of a difference to worry about.

if you're going to pick your own bananas, stand between two trees and alternate picking from them. If you pick from only one tree, there is a delay and you wait like 3 seconds between each pick. But if you alternate, there is no delay.

In the long run though, it would probably be more time efficient to do Bones to bananas.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png