Sting Jewelery Supplies?

Beeskers503

So i'm going to buy 85 magic someway and i was looking at string jewelery as an option. I have never done it so i wouldn't really know what to do.

Can someone explain what all to buy to do this?

And can you sell w/e you make afterwards or is it just going to be junk?

SODBee.png

99 Range 9/13/09

99 Defence 5/29/10

99 HP 7/20/10

You need:

Unstrung Amulets (usual plain gold)

1 set of runes per amulet.

Click to cast, sit around for it bit as it automatically does all casts. (1 click = continued casting til u run out of amulets. But 1 ammy = 1 set of runs and 1 set of xp)

Bank strung gold ammys, get out more. Repeat.

String gold ammys can be sold to the rogue in varrock (assuming u unlocked him after summers end). His prices got nerfed lately but still gets rid and gets reasonable money back, won;t profit thou.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

You need:

Unstrung Amulets (usual plain gold)

1 set of runes per amulet.

Click to cast, sit around for it bit as it automatically does all casts. (1 click = continued casting til u run out of amulets. But 1 ammy = 1 set of runs and 1 set of xp)

Bank strung gold ammys, get out more. Repeat.

String gold ammys can be sold to the rogue in varrock (assuming u unlocked him after summers end). His prices got nerfed lately but still gets rid and gets reasonable money back, won;t profit thou.

Do you need the strings to put the ammies on?

SODBee.png

99 Range 9/13/09

99 Defence 5/29/10

99 HP 7/20/10

the whole point of the spell is that fact that it auto-strings aint it?

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

It might not be worth it anymore. Before, you could sell the strung amulets back to the rogue for ge price. Now its alching price.

animsig.gif

[hide=Stats]I_B_Trolin_U.png[/hide]

"One death is a tragedy. A million deaths is a statistic."

-Joseph Stalin

It might not be worth it anymore. Before, you could sell the strung amulets back to the rogue for ge price. Now its alching price.

Takes little impact as it has always been an epic lose of gp.

The only reason people do it is because you can get back atleast some gold, its semi-afkable and it is fast xp

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue