Should i buy BGS?

Wisky_is_Goo

I have barely enough cash to buy a BGS, keeping my torags and karils, whip etc. and keeping money in MTK. But it means that id have very little else in terms of combat stuff, i do alot of slayer, and skill quite a bit. I would like to do some boss hunting but my levels are kinda low. My levels are below.

Would i be better off buying other items? Or dumping the money into skills?

wisky_is_goo.png

wisky_is_goo.png

Most people I know that buy a BGS has sold it soon after. They say it's fun at first, but gets rather old. I'd rather dump my cash into skills/better items.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Whip is better for training Slayer and Cb. You might as well stick with that until you have higher levels and can do boss hunting. In the mean time if you need money I'd recommend merchanting on the GE.

................................[Currently Have - 1300M].................................

............tedsignature.jpg............

My Beginner's Merchanting Guide - My Youtube Channel - My Twitter

Skills are always the better option. Don't buy the BGS.

well at your stats BGS is not worth it til you can solo bandos. Then I would say why not. I bought a bGS not to long ago. I use it for solo bandos. Which I like to do. To break up skilling and slayer. Money comes and goes. Do what makes you happy in the game. I did get a bcp drop about 3 days after I got the GS. So kinda made money back. But for now let that cashpile grow.

Opthsis.png