Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Mithril ore skyrocketing on GE

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

poiuytreza2
[ Display Name History ]

poiuytreza2

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 299 posts
http://services.rune...obj=447&scale=1

and in lesser case with adamantite ore:

http://services.rune...item.ws?obj=449

Why? Is everyone trying to SH? That was just what I started doing for some profit. I think the coal bag had some influence in this
Posted Image
--- Since januari/februari 2001 ---
The Grand Exchange Search Extension

Zebest605
[ Display Name History ]

Zebest605

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Zebest605
  • RSN2:Zeb Skiller
  • Clan:Shane xi

http://services.runescape.com/m=itemdb_rs/Mithril_ore/viewitem.ws?obj=447&scale=1

and in lesser case with adamantite ore:

http://services.rune...item.ws?obj=449

Why? Is everyone trying to SH? That was just what I started doing for some profit. I think the coal bag had some influence in this

Prices fluxuates with every item that is being sold or bought out, and it all depends what price people are buying them at.
I looked at the prices, and it seems normal that the prices have indeed changed. You could be right, as the coal bags could have had an affect, but not that much to affect a total price change.

They will be back to normal in about a week or two.

romu000
[ Display Name History ]

romu000

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 214 posts
  • RSN:MaitreYoda
  • Clan:Hiltlooters
Dungeoneering made smithing a 'must have' skill at some level people are getting now... and mithril is a way to go.
Oh baby light the dark side...

Assume Nothing
[ Display Name History ]

Assume Nothing

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,191 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
Lol mithril, I guess Adamantite bars wouldn't be as badly affected because of the ease of killing Aviansies to obtain them

gspbeetle
[ Display Name History ]

gspbeetle

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,363 posts
  • RSN:ChenGMT
  • RSN2:son of 911
  • Clan:RuneHK

Dungeoneering made smithing a 'must have' skill at some level people are getting now... and mithril is a way to go.

Interesting, but then why coal didnt rise? They are supposed to be complement goods.

lordkafei
[ Display Name History ]

lordkafei

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,123 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:Kafei Nation

Interesting, but then why coal didnt rise? They are supposed to be complement goods.

Well, coal has already been slowly rising for a while now. And it's also in steady supply from MTK. I wouldn't expect a huge spike in coal prices.

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

anonymouse_
[ Display Name History ]

anonymouse_

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,721 posts

Well, coal has already been slowly rising for a while now. And it's also in steady supply from MTK. I wouldn't expect a huge spike in coal prices.

If that was the case, bars would go up much more than ores. People are just overestimating the usefulness of the coal bag + superheat.

Assume Nothing
[ Display Name History ]

Assume Nothing

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,191 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired

If that was the case, bars would go up much more than ores. People are just overestimating the usefulness of the coal bag + superheat.

Happens with everything.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users