Schools confiscating students' property

Fizzzard

[cabbage], I could walk into school with any weapon I wanted. We have security but they're just fatass gym teacher rejects. They don't even carry anything. Not even mace. I could walk in and do anything I wanted.

One summer my mom bought me and my bro same backpacks.. H ewas going camping, I was going to school. I went to school, sat down in math, opened my backpack, and gazed at the 3+ types of knives, matches, sharpthings. Luckily I brought a pencil.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[cabbage], I could walk into school with any weapon I wanted. We have security but they're just fatass gym teacher rejects. They don't even carry anything. Not even mace. I could walk in and do anything I wanted.

One summer my mom bought me and my bro same backpacks.. H ewas going camping, I was going to school. I went to school, sat down in math, opened my backpack, and gazed at the 3+ types of knives, matches, sharpthings. Luckily I brought a pencil.

Everyone on TIF just lold at that. Seriously, I'd be in a panic all day if I was walking around with that stuff.

At my school, I know that the teacher gives back the item at some point. But refusing to give back something like a laser pointer? <_<

Besides, most of the time when people use stuff like this, they are just joking around. They have no intention for harming somebody.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Everyone on TIF just lold at that. Seriously, I'd be in a panic all day if I was walking around with that stuff.

My brain kicked in, I just zipped it up really fast and said "[bleep], I brought my brothers back pack." Got a warning for language... But the teacher let me borrow someone else's books obviously XD

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

At my school, I know that the teacher gives back the item at some point. But refusing to give back something like a laser pointer? <_<

Besides, most of the time when people use stuff like this, they are just joking around. They have no intention for harming somebody.

Isn't that how a lot of accidents happen?

Oh crap, I read matches as machetes.....

mbqyk3.gif

If you go to school, you follow their rules. No matter how 'stupid' they might seem, they're there for a reason. If you think it's unfair then there are legitimate ways of complaining. If you take something like a laser pen into school then you should expect to have it taken from you. Tbh it's a bit stupid to think otherwise. Just because you're trying to 'have a bit of a laugh' with it, doesn't mean accidents can't happen or other students can be negatively effected by your 'fun'.

The teacher losing it is a bit naff, though.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].