A few questions about dungeoneering.

Yohbilleh

So I came back to runescape for a bit just to try this new skill out (i'm f2p atm) and it's all a bit confusing.

I've played for a few hours, and i'm only level 7? It feels like I'm doing something wrong.

Can anyone give me a few tips on how to play right. It just seems like you just go through, kill stuff and move on to the next dungeon. Is there a specific world for this skill?

I had a tile puzzle, and it said i needed 104 runecrafting to solve it. How can i get 104 runecrafting in the dungeon?

Also, what is the best item to bind to yourself?

Thankyou so much!

sig.gif

Speed increases as you level.

For skill levels over 99, you need to pot up (members only)

Binding: Spear > Longsword > battleaxe.

Drops: Black Mask.

Clue rewards: Sara Plate, 2 Robins, Some other random stuff.

Try to do dungeons with a party of 1+ people. Goes by much faster and you'll get more exp. as opposed to soloing.

Make sure that once you've completed all the floors that your Dungeoneering level allows, reset your ring so you get the highest prestige level. Once you've reached a new odd Dungeoneering level, just rinse and repeat.

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

When i first started leveling went extremely slow you just need to get the hang of it. Don't waste time fishing or mining and smithing which i often did when i first started you'll find more than enough food from monster drops and often times the weapons and armour they start you off with in the first room will be enough to carry you through, and like pinkbullet said remember to reset your ring once you've completed all the levels you're able to go through.

scaperunesigjw5.png

Check out my Pocket Slot idea!

Choosing what floor to restart from really depends on how much xp you need til you advance to a level where a new floor will open up. I personally don't like going back to the first ones since they give so much less xp.

but once you get that new level, you will have to go back to the earlier floors right? To get the max prestige? Or am i missing something? Thanks a lot.

Zhangoes.png