Fairy Queen 3 bonuses

After completion of Fairy Queen 3, you can turn in 6 or so teeth from different places *i forget which are needed but i know that you need a suquah, monkey dentures, old tooth and childs tooth.* to the tooth fairy, in exchange for a bone pet. Also, in the cave near Gu'tanooth, there is a patch of mushrooms u can interact with 85 herblore, and you can find herbs and seeds *not sure as what type* Also, after completion of the quest, you can now ask farmers to keep your patches weeded.

Credit Seer

modjohan.jpg

l_the_seer_l.png

I am known only as The Seer. I have many names and many different forms. Cross me at your own risk, fight me at your own peril, but join me and fight by my side, and none shall stand before our power.

Owner of the Quest, Firemaking*2-12-08*, Fletching, Magic, Defense, Cooking, HP, Attack, Strength, Herblore, Summoning, Farming and Prayer Capes.

Also, you can talk to Martin the Master Gardener again after the quest completion and he will inform you that if you would like, the farmers will keep the patches weed free if talk to them.

After completion of Fairy Queen 3, you can turn in 6 or so teeth from different places *i forget which are needed but i know that you need a suquah, monkey dentures, old tooth and childs tooth.* to the tooth fairy, in exchange for a bone pet. Also, in the cave near Gu'tanooth, there is a patch of mushrooms u can interact with 85 herblore, and you can find herbs and seeds *not sure as what type* Also, after completion of the quest, you can now ask farmers to keep your patches weeded.

Credit Seer

Thanks for keeping a list for us. We have updated some skill guides with the information (as well as the Items Database) with what you have said, but we'll throw it into the Quest guide as well.

Also, you can talk to Martin the Master Gardener again after the quest completion and he will inform you that if you would like, the farmers will keep the patches weed free if talk to them.

The OP mentioned that.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

7 ranarr herbs, 7 cadantine herbs, 7 dwarfweed herbs, 2 ranarr seeds, 2 dwarfweed seeds, 3 cada seeds is what you find

Noted! Thanks for the count!

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

The Tooth Fairy will buy back any of the teeth. I had an extra old tooth and she paid 2000gp for that. She also offers to buy kebbit teeth and monkey dentures. I'm not sure how many she'll buy, but at 2000 gp each, that would be a good profit on monkey dentures.

The Tooth Fairy will buy back any of the teeth. I had an extra old tooth and she paid 2000gp for that. She also offers to buy kebbit teeth and monkey dentures. I'm not sure how many she'll buy, but at 2000 gp each, that would be a good profit on monkey dentures.

I believe it's 2k for Suqah and Old teeth, 50 gp for monkey dentures, and 1 for Kebbit teeth. I will also note this in the tips, thanks!

ok, so where do I find the child's tooth?

The child's tooth is in Gertrude's house (cat lady near Varrock), under a bunk bed.