Fairy Very Wise

simo498

Earlier I had to use fairy rings and found myself at the quest start of FT3. I spoke to Fairy Very Wise but chose not to start the quest. Now that I want to do the quest, the fairy rings just bring me to Zanaris instead of her location. How exactly do I get back her? Wiki suggests fairy ring A-I-R, but that brings me to a small island? Any ideas?

Sorry if this is being discussed elsewhere.

Simo498.png

I believe you have to enter in: AIR, DLR, DJQ, AJS in sequence. Type in AIR, teleport there, and back to Zanaris, type in DLR, teleport there, and back to Zanaris, and repeat. Once you teleport with AJS, it should take you to the hideout.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

I believe you have to enter in: AIR, DLR, DJQ, AJS in sequence. Type in AIR, teleport there, and back to Zanaris, type in DLR, teleport there, and back to Zanaris, and repeat. Once you teleport with AJS, it should take you to the hideout.

Perfect! Thanks Vulxai.

Simo498.png

I just clicked on my travel log the resstince hq and it took me there

Kingmickez25.png

Hmm, seems if you click it in your travel log, you'll go there, however if you type in any of the four codes individually (including AJS without the other three), you go somewhere else.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

I actually never thought of doing that, anyways both ways worked, thanks guys.

Simo498.png

The first time you saw Fairy Very Wise she enchanted you so you only had to input the last coordinates to get to the resistance hq, just so you know so you won't have to go through that tedious process again.

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

I think that BIR will get you back to that little area but I am not sure that Fairy Very Wise will be there. BIR is the beginning of th final battle sequence but not where the action happens. I am not sure that you need to go back there. I dont think the quest starts until you talk with the Queen and the Tooth Fairy.

Good Luck