What to buy with my cash?

Beeskers503

Ok so I have about 23m cash now and am looking to spend it.

I've been saving for dragon claws but was thinking about buying tassies then selling when i get the rest of the cash to get claws. Is this a good idea or should i do something like this...

Buy a fury or something then spend the rest on other items or mayeb skills?

I need good suggestions for what to do with 23m cash please help!

DECISION~ Ok this may not be the best idea but i really like it and i wanna go through with it. I am going to get 99 mage via fire waves. I plan on doing some metals and probably slayer and stuff with them. I'm gonna spend 10m(~25k bloods/cast) at a time. Then sell my drops to buy more. I need ~145k fire wave casts to get 99. I'm getting it this way because i can get the nice hp xp also and i like cb way more than non cb. What slayer tasks would fire wave be effective on other than irons? Any input please speak up!

Thanks,

Bee

SODBee.png

99 Range 9/13/09

99 Defence 5/29/10

99 HP 7/20/10

Very quickly,

Buy fury, buy pray

Schmuall.png

give F2P a penny and they want a dime; give P2P a quarter, they want 100,000 dollars, your car, house, boat, social security number, credit card numbers, drivers license, clothes on your back and everything you ever owned or interacted with ever

Very quickly,

Buy fury, buy pray

Hes not going to get much prayer outa 23mill much less after buying fury, gonna leave him at like ~10 mill couple lvls there no more than 4 i'd have to say.

slaykan.png Good Timber does not grow with ease, the stronger the wind, the stronger the trees.

images-1.jpgThere is dignity in suffering, nobility in pain, but failure is a salted wound, that burns over and over again.

Needles are where its at right now. Epic screen-shot = 24m needles in one stack. Do it. I dare you.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

Needles are where its at right now. Epic screen-shot = 24m needles in one stack. Do it. I dare you.

I spit out my juice reading that. appreciate the laugh. :thumbup:

OT: Save it. Seriously. I try to buy only the bare essentials, it makes the game more fun and a bit more challenging. Save for your claws, pit your money in a corner of your bank so you can't see it. Maybe buy some essence and do some RC, and go camp some monsters for profit. Just don't look at the money. Eventually, you'll have made money while still having ~20M. And then you'll look at it and be at 60M. Do it. I dare you.

Goal: 99 99rangeu.png & 99magic.png Through 99slayer.png

ardvarksoup2.png

Credits to Zokot for the sig.

I spit out my juice reading that. appreciate the laugh. :thumbup:

OT: Save it. Seriously. I try to buy only the bare essentials, it makes the game more fun and a bit more challenging. Save for your claws, pit your money in a corner of your bank so you can't see it. Maybe buy some essence and do some RC, and go camp some monsters for profit. Just don't look at the money. Eventually, you'll have made money while still having ~20M. And then you'll look at it and be at 60M. Do it. I dare you.

In my experience saving a stack of cash isn't all that helpful, If you buy a fury for example you are almost guaranteed a good investment as you can always sell it later and the price would have risen.

iximi.png

Very quickly,

Buy fury, buy pray

Hes not going to get much prayer outa 23mill much less after buying fury, gonna leave him at like ~10 mill couple lvls there no more than 4 i'd have to say.

Sorry, I was in a rush for dinner when I wrote that.

The thing is he should definately buy a fury as every decent account needs one.

Then if he buys only 75 pray, he can BRD to 78, the NR to 79 (which is what I did) and then be pretty close (about 100k xp) to 80 which is leech def and is a particularly handy pray.

Assuming he has regular popular items (barrows top and legs, whip etc) I think this is the best option.

In my opinion, saving it is possibly the worst thing you can do. Having a massive cash pile doesn't help unless it's in your inventory. Skills and equipment >>>>>>>>>money

Schmuall.png

give F2P a penny and they want a dime; give P2P a quarter, they want 100,000 dollars, your car, house, boat, social security number, credit card numbers, drivers license, clothes on your back and everything you ever owned or interacted with ever

Very quickly,

Buy fury, buy pray

Sorry, I was in a rush for dinner when I wrote that.

The thing is he should definately buy a fury as every decent account needs one.

Then if he buys only 75 pray, he can BRD to 78, the NR to 79 (which is what I did) and then be pretty close (about 100k xp) to 80 which is leech def and is a particularly handy pray.

Assuming he has regular popular items (barrows top and legs, whip etc) I think this is the best option.

In my opinion, saving it is possibly the worst thing you can do. Having a massive cash pile doesn't help unless it's in your inventory. Skills and equipment >>>>>>>>>money

I'm not saying he shouldn't spend any of it, but spend it on something you know will make money regardless of how much you spend. Sure, a Fury is a practical thing to buy, but if he wants those claws, it's more worth it to use a skill that profits no matter what. Such as RC. it isn't my money though, we all play differently. Just a suggestion.

Edited by Elektrik2H

Goal: 99 99rangeu.png & 99magic.png Through 99slayer.png

ardvarksoup2.png

Credits to Zokot for the sig.

Ok i decided what i'm gonna do with my cash and all the info is in the first post!

Another option, if your looking for mage exp, go bursting rock lobs. It may not get you to 99 mage but you will gain a crapload of crimson charms as well. Use SoL and battle robes to save money on casts.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

Ok i decided what i'm gonna do with my cash and all the info is in the first post!

Another option, if your looking for mage exp, go bursting rock lobs. It may not get you to 99 mage but you will gain a crapload of crimson charms as well. Use SoL and battle robes to save money on casts.

What he said. There isnt much of a point wire waving steels. Your drops probably wont cover your costs (unless you somehow get a visage) whereas by bursting lobbs, you will get the charms that you need for high lvl summ. Whether you think summoning is worthwhile or not now, believe me, you will wish for it to be higher soon enough. Youll kick yourself over wirewaving drags instead of bursting lobbs.

Geesch.png

Geesch.png

If you really want 99 mage... go for it, but i'd reccomend a Bandos Godsword because you can go boss hunting.

If you decide you don't want the godsword, you can sell it, you can't sell 99 mage.

99 magic is really useful, you have higher than 96 (spellbook swap) and 99 magic never hurts at boss hunting

PurplSlayR.png

PurplSlayR.png