Second Pixel, CC please!

MD666

*******SEE MY SIG FOR SECOND PIXEL*********

sig8mm.png

I know it says in that sticky not to post your first attempts but I coulddn't resist.... :)

I'm fairly happy about the whole thing overall, except the shading on the robes and the shadows of the carcass and skull. I think I know how to sort out the robes so I'll finnish them and post it up again, but I have no idea where I'm going wrong with the shadowing, it sort of looks like its floating :?

Help greatly appreciated.

Thanks for looking!

md666.gif

only if they smoke *sorry couldnt resist*

and the reason they look like theyre flating is that you didnt draw anything at an angle.... you drew it in the same spectrum as you main dude, but theyre supposed to be lying on the ground

monkeys.jpeg

thanks everyone for the sigs!

yeah you gotta give atleast some shading to bones, I think my current isg has a couple of examples that only look right in the mainly white as it is in moonlight and it fits in witht the white moonhighlights on the other rocks etc

but overall a nice first try

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Thanks for the comments.

I know that everything is out of perspective, but that would take me ages to change, so I'm gunna leave it for now and make sure I don't do that in any other sig... :roll:

*runs off to shade the bones*

md666.gif

uhh a bit to many bones...and the lil rocks on the ground.

Have you ever been to the *bone yard*?

And no ones said anything about the text! I made that from arial you know! :D

md666.gif

there u go a prely lol, yer its ok.... is the mage with acient staff blackog the atk with the little force field thing? because if it is then y would the flames be around it? :o lol its good though, for a second

Splatter-RM-stroke.png

"A disbelief in magic can force some poor souls into believing in authority and business"

there u go a prely lol, yer its ok.... is the mage with acient staff blackog the atk with the little force field thing? because if it is then y would the flames be around it? :o lol its good though, for a second

Splatter-RM-stroke.png

"A disbelief in magic can force some poor souls into believing in authority and business"

Your post was really hard to read...but thanks. Yes it is supposed to be a forcefeild, but I guess it could be a blitz or something. The flames of Zamorak were cast before the forcefeild was put up! :)

md666.gif