1 Day of Free-to-Play 'Scaping

9/10 for having a life.

EDIT: Also, 7\10 for making that much progress as a new player within that time frame.

Personally, it took me a month or so to get over 100k when I first joined back in late 2005. I had less knowledge about the trading system and made money by working for people or cutting willow logs and selling them in the general store.

I was basically one of those people who gathered raw resources and sold them. I even made my own armor for a while. Of course, those days were more enjoyable for me since I actually felt like I earned my stuff. I can still remember the excitement from buying my first "yellow cape" in world 1 from a player for 5k. It seems like we were getting ripped, but that was the trade price for the capes, which were uncommon in F2P. Also, I remember getting excited when I earned a rune 2h sword and full rune armor, as well as the money to purchase a rune hatchet for 20k.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

• 2 weeks later...

9/10 for having a life.

EDIT: Also, 7\10 for making that much progress as a new player within that time frame.

Personally, it took me a month or so to get over 100k when I first joined back in late 2005. I had less knowledge about the trading system and made money by working for people or cutting willow logs and selling them in the general store.

I was basically one of those people who gathered raw resources and sold them. I even made my own armor for a while. Of course, those days were more enjoyable for me since I actually felt like I earned my stuff. I can still remember the excitement from buying my first "yellow cape" in world 1 from a player for 5k. It seems like we were getting ripped, but that was the trade price for the capes, which were uncommon in F2P. Also, I remember getting excited when I earned a rune 2h sword and full rune armor, as well as the money to purchase a rune hatchet for 20k.

Hahaha. Thanks.

1 month for 23 hours... wow you make me feel like a nerd w/ my 220 day playtime :S

Yeah, I don't play much. My other account (The Devian) only has like 12 days on it and I have had that account for like 2-3 years. hahaha.

9/10 pretty far for 24 hours.

Thanks. :mrgreen:

PROTIP: The Tip.it community does not like anything less than 99, and only some 99s at that.

yeah, that is so true..

I think that's great! I think as a new prayer f2p it took me much much longer than a month to get 98k. Nice stats, remember to play for enjoyment and not leveling. It's good you played 23hrs in a month, it means you have the ability to moderate how much you play, very respectable.

8/10

Agreed.

Umm where exactly does it say that he's a new player?

he just stated that he created a "new" account 1 month ago

creating a new account must mean that he already had an account.

if he was new to runescape wouldnt he say i created an account?

so stop praising him on the fact that he doesn't know what hes doing when this is clearly someone who just made a new account .... :S

sorry for stating the obvious but no-one else seems to see.

bllllonz.png