1 Day of Free-to-Play 'Scaping

Well I made a new account about 1 month ago (I have played a total of 23hours on it),

but since I don't play very much my stats aren't that great,

but here you go anyways. Rate/10 Your choice. :twisted:

First off, here is my stats and a picture of my account:

1_Month_Stats2.jpg

Ok now to the next thing, quests. Here are all of the quests I have left (36 quest points total):

1_month_Quests-1.jpg

Ok now for the bank picture:

1_month_Bank.jpg

Lastly, here is my combat:

1_Month_Combat.jpg

NEXT GOALS: 50 Mining and 43 Magic (for superheat)

Thanks! Please rate!

I usually dont give bad ratings but this merits a 1/10. I fail to see a month's worth of work here. If you had fun I guess thats all that matters though.

Low_C.png

0/10 took you a month to do that? That can easily be done in less then a week of 2 hours a days :s Post the account after a year and then it might be rateable..

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

I have played only about 24 hours total on the account over the whole month so foreals? [Cabbage] you guys..

so in a month, either 30 or 31 days, you played 24 hours total. That's less than an hour a day. Pathetic stats. 0/10.

I have played only about 24 hours total on the account over the whole month so foreals? [Cabbage] you guys..

so in a month, either 30 or 31 days, you played 24 hours total. That's less than an hour a day. Pathetic stats. 0/10.

Coming from someone with 99 Fletching banked... :rolleyes:

To the OP, fairly good progress so far, especially for a more casual player than anything.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

I think that's great! I think as a new prayer f2p it took me much much longer than a month to get 98k. Nice stats, remember to play for enjoyment and not leveling. It's good you played 23hrs in a month, it means you have the ability to moderate how much you play, very respectable.

8/10

kaisershami.png

He who wears his morality but as his best garment were better naked... Your daily life is your temple and your religion

I think that's great! I think as a new prayer f2p it took me much much longer than a month to get 98k. Nice stats, remember to play for enjoyment and not leveling. It's good you played 23hrs in a month, it means you have the ability to moderate how much you play, very respectable.

8/10

Thanks. I have tons of fun while playing. I just get off when I get bored (usually when I get to much into grinding).. Hence the not much time spent playing.. Well I got 43 mage already and I am starting on 50 mining tonight. Probably will be 50 by the end of the weekend or like Tuesday next week.

@Kota, Bahaha! Thanks man.

Coming from someone with 99 Fletching banked... :rolleyes:

To the OP, fairly good progress so far, especially for a more casual player than anything.

what the hell does me having 99 fletching banked have to do with anything at all? Wtf?

This thread proves how arrogant the Runescape community is.

5/10. Not bad for someone who played 23 hours in total. Keep up the progress you have so far and good luck with your goals! :)

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Arrogant? No. We just don't like to see [cabbage] that's this bad.

Because you wish to compare the superiority of you and someone who has only accumulated (not even) 1 day of playtime?

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

Sigh, I'm not even going to argue with you. <_<

And to the OP, if you want any tips to improve your skills, you can come and ask me! For now, I shall leave some tips here.

- Melee: Train on the monsters in the Stronghold of Security. A guide to this can be found here. Get all melee stats to 40.

- Ranged: Same place. Try to use safespots. Get ranged to 40.

- Magic: I see you already got 43 magic, for superheating! That definitely is awesome. Superheating is excellent exp, at your level, do this with steel bars for small profit or break even. Get magic to 59.

- Prayer: Just bury the bones that any monster drops. Don't bother buying bones right now. Get prayer to 45.

- Mining: 41 mining for a rune pickaxe, then either bank essence or bank iron ore. Dropping grants more exp, but at a lower level, focus on cash. Get mining to 60, then go for 70 or possibly 85.

- Smithing: Train this via superheating. Any other method right now consumes too much cash. Train smithing to 50, 70, or even 85.

- Fishing: Fly fishing is the way to go, in Lumbridge. Bank the fish at Lumbridge Castle. Do not use tuna/lobster/swordfish until 60+. Get fishing to that point, and maybe 65 if you like swordfish.

- Cooking: Cook every single fish that you banked, at the cooking range in Al Kharid. Ranges create far less burning, thus more exp. Get cooking to 60+.

- Woodcutting: 41 woodcutting for a rune hatchet. Cut willows at Draynor Bank. Get woodcutting to 60+, but do not cut yews at 60.

- Firemaking: Light every log you get. Right now, this is a far better option than buying maples. Get firemaking to 45, then decide what you want to do then.

- Crafting: I really don't know how to do this at the early levels, sorry. But once you get it higher, gold amulets and making jewelry is decent exp and profits, while tiaras and hard leather bodies grant excellent exp but does not profit. Get crafting to 40.

- Runecrafting: Mine essence, use an air tiara, then runecraft air runes. Be sure to use musicians to restore run energy. A guide to this can be found here. *coughownguidecough* Get runecrafting to 50, and train it as high as possible (higher level = greater profit).

- Dungeoneering: Go to W1, team up with somebody, and just do dungeons. Be sure to reset the ring once all floors available are marked as done, to gain prestige experience. Get dungeoneering to 70.

Also, you might want to consider Fist of Guthix and Great Orb Project. Though FOG has no requirement, GOP does (which is why I said 50 RC). Both are very fun minigames, and you can get excellent rewards out of these.

Dungeoneering rewards are great too. Coal bag helps a lot while mining, arcane blast necklace boosts magic damage, and maple longbow sight increases a maple longbow's accuracy to +110!

There are lots of things to do in F2P Runescape. I really hope the tips help you, and have fun! :)

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Thanks for the tips. Hahaha. Well I am going to mine iron (and bank) until 60 then just drop because its to slow otherwise.. But yeah.. Thanks for the input. Haters get out.

Come on you guys. You are welcome to give an honest rating but let's please drop the arguing.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog