Frozen Meterors Defeats Legendz

SouledTitan

teamvitank9301901.png

VS

legendz4000695.jpg

Legendz Runehead - http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=legendz

Frozen Meteors Runehead- http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=teamvitank

Today, our warlord Nikarchangel decided to get a small 5 v 5 war with Legendz. Nik and LGZ warlord agreed on the following rules:

-Melee/Binds/Range ON

-Blasts/Curses OFF

-Corrupt/Dungeon OFF

-Rings ON

-Matched options

-Cwa classic mid bounds

-Attack on sight

At first we thought it was going to be a very small 5 v 5 war but we were surprised when we massed a healthy 9 man pile. So we headed to cwa with the desire to win.

With a small 9 man pile, we knew the war will be long and boring. Nevertheless, we headed center ready to fight. At last minute, our genious warlord, Nikarchangel, decided it would be fine to give LGZ a +1 advantage. So the war started as 9 v 10 instead of 9 v 9. We decided to pile Pavvv, a level 115 first while LGZ decided to pile Ice0_Shadow. Both piles dropped nearly at the same time and the war went on from there. We transitioned between Ta_y_a and Onixg1 over and over again then we decided to pile iClawk. When we killed some LGZ member, they experienced an unfortunate DC that gave us a 1 man advantage. With good calling from xSecretLead, we were able to overcome the 1 man disadvantage. From there on we dominated and took home the victory. Nice tanking today guys, and GJ overcoming a 1 man disadvantage Keep it up FM! :-D -Flame topic free please And good fight Legendz:)

Starting:

100524192616.png

Ending:

100524195658.png

War pictures:

100524135439.png

100524135354.png

100524133614.png

Pretty sure we put you in the biggest slump you ever had after defeating you twice in a row, and now again recently with your allies.

^ infinitone

This is the clan that made Downfall slump r[]fl? Losing a 10 vs 10 with a +1 advantage, nice.

Grats FM, we all know Lgz are just numbers, no organization.

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

lol interesting, LGZ set a no post fun war with FM, FM high ranks agree to it.

But a Downfall mem has a desperate need to take any victory over lgz and post it, even if it breaks rules. Even after FM high ranks tell him not to.

Was boring to watch(missed it by like a minute) LGZ were telling FM mems to war for FM instead of LGZ so that they wouldn't have to drop much.

. :rolleyes: <_< :twisted: :unsure: :ohnoes: :angry: :!: :ugeek: :shame: :pray: :geek: =D> :shock: :arrow: :smile: :blink: :mellow: :thumbup: :mrgreen: :thumbsup: :thumbdown:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good job FM, missed it due to dinner.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

But a Downfall mem has a desperate need to take any victory over lgz and post it, even if it breaks rules. Even after FM high ranks tell him not to.

Was boring to watch(missed it by like a minute) LGZ were telling FM mems to war for FM instead of LGZ so that they wouldn't have to drop much.

I see no Lgz members at the starting besides turkey but ok, btw don't bring Downfall into this.

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

I see no Lgz members at the starting besides turkey but ok, btw don't bring Downfall into this.

(19:04:01) <+pikin789> lol Souled_Titan being a df mem so desperate for a win over lgz u want to post a no post war? interesting

(19:04:10) <+Souled_Titan> !

(19:04:16) <+Souled_Titan> i got permission

(19:04:20) <+Souled_Titan> from Thehitman|Wil

(19:04:22) <+Souled_Titan> so idc

(19:04:22) <+Souled_Titan> LOL

I think DF are very much involved actually.

(19:04:01) <+pikin789> lol Souled_Titan being a df mem so desperate for a win over lgz u want to post a no post war? interesting

(19:04:10) <+Souled_Titan> !

(19:04:16) <+Souled_Titan> i got permission

(19:04:20) <+Souled_Titan> from Thehitman|Wil

(19:04:22) <+Souled_Titan> so idc

(19:04:22) <+Souled_Titan> LOL

I think DF are very much involved actually.

If I was desperate over a win on the all mighty Lgz I would of declare on you along time ago Matched, because we all know you guys can't beat us without coll in matched. And he asked about this and I said idc he can do whatever he wants since he's in FM so yeah I have nothing to do with this kthxbai.

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

Lol was pretty much a pointless war, Was fun to run around and spam haha

Dont understand why you posted, And as for dominating us is an understatement. Was pretty much equal to the end I got sniped out cause i was in robes haha

GF

MattyLock