Elemental Workshop 3 - Puzzle Guide Simplified

XxTearGodxX

What is wrong with my puzzle? D:

Untitled.png

You've got it setup to "charge" the centre, but you haven't lowered the centre yet.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a picture with some coloured dots on from earlier and saw this thread contained incorrect solutions coupled with solutions using excessively complex numbering.

I just posted my solutions, while fixing some mistakes from transcribing my notes and for the sake of speed used the colour dots I already had for reference.

If you so wish you can easily swap roygbiv out for 1 - 7.

Its personal taste imo, I find letter/number combos harder to follow than how I noted it down; I guess it depends on how well you know the rainbow.

If you really want numbers:

nubmer.jpg

Puzzle 1 (Lowering Right Corner)

C, 5, B, 6, C, 5, E, 6, C, 5, E, 2, F, 5, E, 4, F, 5, E, 6, F, 3, C, 2, F, 3, C, 2, F, 3, D, 2, F, 3, E, 5, F, 2, E, 5, F, 3, Reset.

solution1j.jpg

Puzzle 2 (The Right Hand Counter, 50 extra moves):

5, A, 6, F, 5, A, 6, F, 5, B, 6, F, 5, C, 6, F, 5, D, 6, F, 5, E, 6, F, 5, E, 3, F, 4, E, Reset.

solution2l.jpg

Puzzle 3 (Lowering Left Corner):

A, 5, B, 6, C, 5, A, 6, E, 2, B, 5, E, 2, B, 5, E, 2, B, 5, E, 2, B, 3, C, 2, F, 3, B, 5, E, 3, B, 5, F, 2, B, 6, E, 5, D, 6, F, 4, E, 6, F, 4, E, 5, Reset.

solution3.jpg

Puzzle 4 (Left Hand Counter, Infinite moves):

2, A, 3, F, 2, B, 3, F, 2, C, 3, F, 2, D, 3, F, 2, E, 5, B, 3, E, 6, F, 3, E, 5, F, 3, E, 4, F, 3, E, Reset.

solution4.jpg

Puzzle 5 (Lowering the Middle):

B, 2, A, 3, B, 2, F, 6, B, 2, D, 3, E, 5, D, 6, F, 4, E, 6, C, 5, E, 6, D, 5, E, 6, F, 3, E, 6, F, 4, E, 5.

solution5.jpg

Puzzle 5 cont. NO RESET (Making it Spin):

C, 4, B, 6, E, 4, F, 6, A, 5, E, 6, B, 2, F, 6, B, 2, F, 6, C, 5, E, 6, F, 4, E, 5, B.

solution6.jpg

Puzzle 5 cont. NO RESET (Raising the Middle):

4, C, 5.

solution7.jpg

The Puzzle is now finished and set-up for quick bar making, as along as you do not reset.

How to lower, recharge and raise centre again:

4, 5, 4, B, C, 5.

Hey when I get to part 5 contd. It says the machine needs to be powered? Any help ASAP PLEAASE :)

If you mean it says you've run out of power you've messed if and won't let u move, u messed up and missed infinite moves.

If its some weird dialogue about "you should power the machine first" that comes up during part 5 specifically when you make the first few moves that "break" the pillar raising setup, but don;t put any pieces in the right place for charging it. It should only come up for the first 2 - 3 moves.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I keep getting a message that says "Nothing interesting happens, maybe if it were powered first."

My center pillar is lowered, I don't know what else to do.

Never mind. I fixed it. I don't know how, but it works now.

Edited by hotdogcore

i have a different way of working out part 3 (final part), this is the movement of the blank slot,

4 left, 5 up, 1 right, 2 down, 1 right, 1 up, 2 left, 1 down, 2 right, 1 up, 2 left, 1 down, 2 right, 1 up, 2 right, 1 up, 1 left, 2 down, 1 right, 2 up, 1 left, 3 down, 1 right, 2 up, 4 left, 2 down,

1 right, 1 up, 1 left, 3 down, 2 right, 1 up, 2 right, 1 down, 2 left, 1 up, 2 right, 1 up, 1 left, 1 down, 1 right, 1 down, 1 left, 1 up, 1 right, 3 up, done

to shift Power Pillar up, 1 left, 1 down, 1 right

What do i need to do? I have gone through TONS of numbers and letters, so please do not tell me to go read a guide or something. Just tell me the steps i need:S This quest is crap. Tip.it or a other site called the puzzle "similar" to Treasure Trails, this is [cabbage]. It's not.

5478982688c6a462ca2e2ab492496d142c2e3c9.png

You reeset after lowering middle.

Bad move.

But basically you need

3 tier on top side of middle,

2 tier on bottom side

1 tier on left and right

Plv6Dz6.jpg

You reeset after lowering middle.

Bad move.

But basically you need

2 tier on bottom side

1 tier on left and right

I've followed your instructions, which one do i need to start from? Remember to add "Don't reset" in your "Lowering the middle" Puzzle. :thumbup:

You reset after lowering middle.

Bad move.

But basically you need

2 tier on bottom side

1 tier on left and right

I've followed your instructions, which one do i need to start from? Remember to add "Don't reset" in your "Lowering the middle" Puzzle. :thumbup:

It says to not reset.

If you wanna use my instructions you need to redo lowering the middle, but add: green, blue (4, 5) onto the end because it will raise the middle and this "wiggle" will relower. Then without resetting jsut continue with my instructions without resetting as they say

@ Shovelmeface look at my guide earlier in this thread. If you do the first part of puzzle 5 (lowering the middle) it will raise the middle for you.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

You reset after lowering middle.

Bad move.

But basically you need

2 tier on bottom side

1 tier on left and right

It says to not reset.

If you wanna use my instructions you need to redo lowering the middle, but add: green, blue (4, 5) onto the end because it will raise the middle and this "wiggle" will relower. Then without resetting jsut continue with my instructions without resetting as they say

@ Shovelmeface look at my guide earlier in this thread. If you do the first part of puzzle 5 (lowering the middle) it will raise the middle for you.

I don't understand the setence, can you say it in another way please?

Do the lowering the middle bit.

Do green, blue (4, 5) move.

Then just carry on with my instructions, so don't reset and launch straight into charging the middle

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Then just carry on with my instructions, so don't reset and launch straight into charging the middle

Green, blue (4,5) is confusing...what am i supposed to do with the (4,5)? And i followed your isntructions it was A-F and 1-7 on the sides.

Green, blue (4,5) is confusing...what am i supposed to do with the (4,5)? And i followed your isntructions it was A-F and 1-7 on the sides.

I posted original as A-F and roygbiv (colours) then reposted later as A-F and 1-7.

I was just covering both.

Green = 4

Blue = 5

So if you using numbers u pull 4 and 5

Plv6Dz6.jpg

I posted original as A-F and roygbiv (colours) then reposted later as A-F and 1-7.

I was just covering both.

Green = 4

Blue = 5

So if you using numbers u pull 4 and 5

I'll see if things go well.Thanks.

It keeps telling me "maybe if it was powered" and i keep doing the green, blue but nothing changes. I am extremely confused. It just simply doesn't change anything..

Azire.pngAzirex.png

It keeps telling me "maybe if it was powered" and i keep doing the green, blue but nothing changes. I am extremely confused. It just simply doesn't change anything..

Okay it never stopped saying that so i just kept going on with the other steps anyways and it just worked. So it would seem no matter what it says just keeping going without re-setting. Thanks for all the help!!

Azire.pngAzirex.png

Okay it never stopped saying that so i just kept going on with the other steps anyways and it just worked. So it would seem no matter what it says just keeping going without re-setting. Thanks for all the help!!

Yeah thats because thats a random dialogue it gives.

The bug is where it says you have run out of power, despite having infinite moves, and will not let you move anything.

If you can move stuff ur fine.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Great guide, but could you please put a disclaimer with your numbers guide that when it says "maybe if it was powered....", that is actually normal and to not reset? Just keep going with the puzzle. I tried your "bug fix" and it turned out that 2 pages letter I see a short post saying that it was normal and stops after a while.

Dunno why Jagex would program that in like that, leads to confusion and resetting.

Thanks for the guide though!

This really gets down to the morals of cheating versus the morals of being forced to throw away your life [1000's of hours] to access content you enjoy

Isn't life about throwing away your life (a job) to access content you enjoy?