Graahk Runecrafting

Bows

Well, a few of you know that after 99 Fletching, I'll be trimming my Fletching Cape with 99 Runecrafting. I'm posting this to find out the BEST strategies, all the Tips & Tricks that will be useful, and that's basically it. Oh, I would also like to know XP/Hr rates. Thanks!

- Zach

I prefer ZMI runecrafting because its efficient and pretty fun to do with friends and on lunars you can repair your pouches with the contact npc thing to talk to the mage.

anyways its around 1k per trip so its around hmm haven't done this in a long time i think 30-50k exp a hr? someone correct me if im wrong.

Method i use is an abyssal familiar and i teleport to ourania only. I use fire runes to bank at the man carrying the huge bag o.o After a run i tele to ourania, drop all useless runes, rune down bank and repeat

Crybaby111.png

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest;

Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

- Confucius

I prefer ZMI runecrafting because its efficient and pretty fun to do with friends and on lunars you can repair your pouches with the contact npc thing to talk to the mage.

anyways its around 1k per trip so its around hmm haven't done this in a long time i think 30-50k exp a hr? someone correct me if im wrong.

Method i use is an abyssal familiar and i teleport to ourania only. I use fire runes to bank at the man carrying the huge bag o.o After a run i tele to ourania, drop all useless runes, rune down bank and repeat

This, but full your bank before rcing and click the "drop inventory into bank" (Or something like that) option to make banking waaaaaaaaaaay faster and get some profit off the lower runes.

EDIT: I forgot to mention: You might want to check Zarfot's MEGA Runecrafting Guide (I think it's v4, now). Full of tips like this.

WarBlastoise.png

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that and a good way to do this is is buy the stuff in Curlimancers Chest, wide variety, easy to spot and cheap :)

Crybaby111.png

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest;

Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

- Confucius

It's pretty basic, but there are a few little tricks you can take advantage of:

1. If you can, use the lunar spellbook. With contact npc spell you don't have to run to the abyss to fix your pouches.

2. Keep your weight as low as possible. Since you'll be runecrafting for a long time, it's worth taking time to get a pair of penance gloves from barb assault if you haven't already, and get your hunter up to 66 for the spottier cape. I checked your high scores, and it might be worth getting a few agility levels too so you never have to stop and waste time restoring energy.

3. After you can use the giant pouch (85 runecrafting), it's actually more efficient to use only the medium, large, and giant pouches since using all 4 of them would require you to bank three times instead of two.

Graahking is around 25-30k exp per hour depending on your concentration. Good luck!

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[hide=Drops & Achievements]

Hunter_cape_(t).gif 99 Hunter: 4/30/09 Cooking_cape_(t).gif 99 Cooking: 6/2/2009 Attack_cape_(t).gif 99 Attack: 6/9/10

Dragon Legs x2 | Dragon Skirt x2 | Dragon Med x3 | Dragon Boots x13 | Dragon Shield Left Half x1

Abyssal Whip x2 | Granite Maul x8 | Granite Helm x2 | Granite Legs x1

[/hide]

1. If you can, use the lunar spellbook. With contact npc spell you don't have to run to the abyss to fix your pouches. DONE

2. Keep your weight as low as possible. Since you'll be runecrafting for a long time, it's worth taking time to get a pair of penance gloves from barb assault if you haven't already, and get your hunter up to 66 for the spottier cape. I checked your high scores, and it might be worth getting a few agility levels too so you never have to stop and waste time restoring energy. I'll be using Energy Pots

3. After you can use the giant pouch (85 runecrafting), it's actually more efficient to use only the medium, large, and giant pouches since using all 4 of them would require you to bank three times instead of two. I thought it was 75..?

Graahking is around 25-30k exp per hour depending on your concentration. Good luck! Thanks!

1. If you can, use the lunar spellbook. With contact npc spell you don't have to run to the abyss to fix your pouches. DONE

2. Keep your weight as low as possible. Since you'll be runecrafting for a long time, it's worth taking time to get a pair of penance gloves from barb assault if you haven't already, and get your hunter up to 66 for the spottier cape. I checked your high scores, and it might be worth getting a few agility levels too so you never have to stop and waste time restoring energy. I'll be using Energy Pots

3. After you can use the giant pouch (85 runecrafting), it's actually more efficient to use only the medium, large, and giant pouches since using all 4 of them would require you to bank three times instead of two. I thought it was 75..?

Graahking is around 25-30k exp per hour depending on your concentration. Good luck! Thanks!

Oops, you're right. It is 75. Sorry bout that ;P

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[hide=Drops & Achievements]

Hunter_cape_(t).gif 99 Hunter: 4/30/09 Cooking_cape_(t).gif 99 Cooking: 6/2/2009 Attack_cape_(t).gif 99 Attack: 6/9/10

Dragon Legs x2 | Dragon Skirt x2 | Dragon Med x3 | Dragon Boots x13 | Dragon Shield Left Half x1

Abyssal Whip x2 | Granite Maul x8 | Granite Helm x2 | Granite Legs x1

[/hide]

Before you go out and buy tons of energy potions, the boots of lightness and spottier cape are enough for me to not need to rest. And considering you have higher agility than me, you probably won't either. Especially since you are going to be using NPC contact to repair pouches, you dont need to be wearing anything because there are 0 hostile monsters to attack you. Just slap on boots of lightness and spottier cape and you should not need any energy potions of resting throughout a whole ghraak pouch. If you want to do multiple pouches in a row, you might need to rest in between pouches or take a dose of energy there, but that will be merely once an hour.

goro_fujita.png

I don't want to bum you up, but 99 Runecrafting is a whole different world than 99 Fletching. The amount of time you'll be investing into it will be at least as much as your overall playing hours, twice as much even.

I can't think of any tips beside dedication and a whole lot of free time, and recommend taking a 5-10 minutes break every hour while at it. At 82 RC it's best you craft astral runes till 91, since it's more dynamic and profitable.

Edit: Oh yeah, as mentioned, don't bother buying more than a few energy potions. Just get some equipment that lowers your weight (sub-0 doesn't make a difference). You'll hardly need to drink more than one or two potions per hour, at a decent Agility level.

zj7y4z.gif

DeeKay.png