*My first sigy i think its ok take a look its up for sale*

escaping

I could echo the sentiment of the prior posts... but they were slightly harsh.

Picture /= signature. That means pictures are not signatures. You can't take ingame screenshots and hope they turn into signatures unless you do some serious modifying... which was not done this time. Nothing blends, nothing fits together... not a sig. Just an image.

Ditto, but dude check out your post in the media market, we've all been bidding on it, full bronze is highest offer so far!

WTF! You're getting rich one day if you keep making these and selling them for Bronze items. :shock:

my poor eyes, whya re they being subjected to such torture?

I mean its a standrad I AM NOOB AND THINK I AM THE UNIQUE ROXOR sig

rouhgly translated that is

a non sig shaped screen shot, with poorly cut and pasrted features, 1 or 2 v poorly created weapons or armour its and some embrassingly badly added text

As for poeple buying it? I'd think you'd need to pay someone to make them take suhc a monstrousity

but you muts be proud of 1 thing:

you made all the bad sig makers look gd, and gd ones looking even better

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

it is a cool idea i give you that, not very original though.... not much work into it, the swords ar blurs, i understand that when doing the spec attack that its a blur but you can see the sword on rs when it happens, the cutting of the damage spashes absolutly could be better... sorry man, not that great, could be alot better

MD666 wrote:

Ditto, but dude check out your post in the media market, we've all been bidding on it, full bronze is highest offer so far!

*! You're getting rich one day if you keep making these and selling them for Bronze items.

I totally agree with Jonniewalke...

:shock: never knew mile could be so mean :twisted: :shock: :wink: joking mile... lol, im copying sw1ndla, mile.... hehehe lol

Guys enough flaming already, he/she obviously doesn't know the proper way of making a sig. I suggest getting GIMP, Photoshop, or Paintshop pro, this way you can make proper sigs. Once you get one of those, search for tutorials to help you build your skills. Don't get frustrated, just ignore those who have been of no help and only flamed. Good luck in the future, if you need any help don't be afraid to contact me.

~=JacobRyan=~

Guys enough flaming already, he/she obviously doesn't know the proper way of making a sig. I suggest getting GIMP, Photoshop, or Paintshop pro, this way you can make proper sigs. Once you get one of those, search for tutorials to help you build your skills. Don't get frustrated, just ignore those who have been of no help and only flamed. Good luck in the future, if you need any help don't be afraid to contact me.

~=JacobRyan=~

Wow never realised how muhc ur personality split, where everyone else flames ur all about it being mean and trying to help where as on other threads u urself seem to instigate flaming where others haven't

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

This is really sad, Tip.it shouldn't be like this. The poor guy didn't brag about his sig being amazing or anything like, all he wanted was some CONSTRUCTIVE critisism. I find it embaressing to be part of a community that does something like this, no matter how skilled the community is at art. Come on guys, this is pathetic.

Here's the problems with the sig/picture itself. As was stated before, it isn't even a sig. Also, there's no creative planning. You gotta make sure everything is smooth and looks good, and not just throw things together. One more thing, it generally isn't a good idea to post your first sig. Keep trying, one day you'll get the hang of it.

Don't worry about what those ppl say. I only just started making sigs etc and was humiliated by some of the same ppl that are posting bad stuff about your sig. Keep making them, I'm sure you will do great sigs. Good luck.

yeah i know its stuffed... and btw dude ur sig isn't that good... i could make it quite easily =p

Thats why I'm giving them away for free until I get better, instead of selling them...like some people.

md666.gif

100% off topic but why does everyone in this forum including me seem to have 0 post count, its really stupid.

yeah i know its stuffed... and btw dude ur sig isn't that good... i could make it quite easily =p

Go on then make it.

Anyway, it's your first attempt, So keep going at it. You'll be a god at it eventually ;)