CR Vs Team X

Sutty

Around 11 EST Team X's Leader Robot dropped me a PM for a short prep matched opts. I quickyl polled who was on vent and a good amount was down. I went back to my PM with Robot and we agreed on the following:

30 min prep

CWA Matched

Center bounds

Melee binds & range

Rings allowed

2 snipers

No Corrupt

No Dung

Starting: 20v20 [CR dropped + Unmandatory)

The fight started with us piling some level 120 who managed to tank nearly all of us food, giving Team X a 1 man lead for about a minute. We caught up fast and stayed neck and neck until around 16v16 when our tanks managed to beast it up and pull us ahead. Under the commander of Shin Soldier we dominated them the rest of the fight, forcing their last few to hide in single (thanks [bleep]s).

Ending:

100530232752.png

Pictures:

100530230723.png

100530231022.png

100530231946.png

100530232040.png

100530232201.png

100530233011.png

U MAD BRO?

100531134747.png

100531134827.png

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?

Signature_Lady_Gaga_3_by_Sed_rah.jpg

appmanagercrown.pngTKO Blitz Member | bluepd5.gifEx-Tempted Killers Council

:thumbup:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gratz CR :thumbup:

futureapplicant.png

"In Greek mythology, the Titans were greater even than the gods. They ruled their universe with absolute power. Well that wilderness out there, that's our universe. Let's rule it like titans"

34i2qyojpg.gif Proud to have been a Council of Tempted Killers