Curse of Arrav

Infi

Really quick question - Rune wiki says I can use boosts to get to 66 thieving to complete the quest, my friend says you can't.. which source is right?

Thanks in advance :mrgreen:

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

you can use boosts for any quest requirement as it is usually a one time action, there are very few things in the game that require a specific base level (ex. 70 agility for sara gwd)

also as a rule I would suggest listening to a trustworthy source like rswiki over something your friend 'thinks' is fact.

hope that helps

j_birdd.png

Thanks alot much appreciated, will go ahead with the quest now =)

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

You CAN boost for that quest, but make sure whatever you decide to use, you bring more than one. The zombies can catch you and kick you out so you'll have to do it all over again.

What I did was use an Abyssal Lurker special....but make sure to bring 2 or 3 pouches and at least 5 scrolls. And if you do this you NEED at least 2 Macaws as you'll have to dismiss the first one to use the Abyssal Lurker's spec.

Guitar_by_Lemeja123.jpg

You CAN boost for that quest, but make sure whatever you decide to use, you bring more than one. The zombies can catch you and kick you out so you'll have to do it all over again.

What I did was use an Abyssal Lurker special....but make sure to bring 2 or 3 pouches and at least 5 scrolls. And if you do this you NEED at least 2 Macaws as you'll have to dismiss the first one to use the Abyssal Lurker's spec.

Actually I finished the quest yesterday and you only needed 1 scroll and 1 abyssal lurker pouch, as you only need the thieving boost once to open the chest to get the item. You also can complete it with just one macaw.