I wouldn't mind some cool places to mine in f2p.

Yohbilleh

So, I'm f2p and just casually playing right now. Just wondering if I could get a list of good places to mine in f2p. I'm a lot more interested in getting experience rather than gp, but i'd rather bank than drop.

Any recommendations?

sig.gif

For xp two locations come to my mind: Mining iron in west varrock mine and banking in the western bank (or mining and banking in the east mine&bank, dunno if that makes much difference) or mining iron in rimmington mine and teleporting with Explorer's ring 3 and banking at the deposit box by the ship going to Entarna.

Sephy.png

If you want to gain experience and bank as well as earn money your best bet is Iron.

Like the poster said above, either mine at Varrock East Mine and bank in the East Bank or mine in Rimmington, Cabbage Teleport and use the bank deposit.

Link0000109.png

Going for:

85 Mining

50 Dungeoneering

60 Runecrafting

99 Firemaking achieved 24th June 2010!

Mining guild

The problem with the Mining Guild is that you only get about half the exp mining coal there as you would powermining iron in Rimmington or Al-Kharid. Not sure about the xp rates if you're banking though.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Mining guild

The problem with the Mining Guild is that you only get about half the exp mining coal there as you would powermining iron in Rimmington or Al-Kharid. Not sure about the xp rates if you're banking though.

It's 14k/hr mining coal + mith while banking at lvl 80+. Powermining = too much clicking (I powermined 60-85 on f2p 5 years ago).

Mining guild

It's 14k/hr mining coal + mith while banking at lvl 80+. Powermining = too much clicking (I powermined 60-85 on f2p 5 years ago).

Exactly my point. That's less than half of the xp you'd get powermining iron in F2P. I'm currently averaging 30-32k/hr on mostly empty (<500 people) worlds.

Since you're wanting profits as well as xp Yohbilleh, mining coal in the guild (at level 95) I was able to bank 308 coal in 1 hour.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Mine iron in rimmington and cabbage port to deposit box and run back to mine

For coal GET THE COAL BAG and mine coal in either mining guide on a empty world

or you can try the edgeville mine or scellaton mine. banking at edgeville

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂