since when did collecting swamp tar become a crime???!!!

angel_eyes

But then again, just because you CAN sue someone, doesn't mean you will.

How many people honestly sue Jagex for wrongfully banning their account? Beside if you read the Terms and Conditions carefully, it states that all our accounts are actually property of JAGEX, not us. That means they can legally do anything they want to our accounts, because it would be like doing it to their own property.

But then again, just because you CAN sue someone, doesn't mean you will.

How many people honestly sue Jagex for wrongfully banning their account? Beside if you read the Terms and Conditions carefully, it states that all our accounts are actually property of JAGEX, not us. That means they can legally do anything they want to our accounts, because it would be like doing it to their own property.

As I said in my previous post, these kind of terms are NULL AND VOID, since they cause significant imbalance in the parties' rights and obligations under the contract, to the detriment of consumers (Unfair terms in consumer contracts regulations 1999).

RuneScape is a paid service, so it's subject to consumer protection laws.

Mm, fair enough.

Still though, I can't see someone sueing Jagex for this becoming a reality. Legally, it might be possible, but practically? It's just a game, and I doubt very many people would be willing to get caught up in the legal web and pay for everything just to get their account back, especially when making another is so easy. Yes, you have game progress, but still...it's just a game. People go to court for infringement on civil rights and when thousands of dollars are in jeopardy, not for pixels.

Oh forgive me people you are all so right. Dang you Jagex all those times you muted me, I totally didn't say those offensive words!

Motley.png

Laugh at the untrim all you want, I'm still leaving with your face.

Oh forgive me people you are all so right. Dang you Jagex all those times you muted me, I totally didn't say those offensive words!

The screen shot, and chat log is all lies!

satya1avesta.png

Yea that'd be fun...if I was stupid.

The screen shot, and chat log is all lies!

Definitely! I should sue them.

Motley.png

Laugh at the untrim all you want, I'm still leaving with your face.

if i was jagex, id ban whoever the [bleep] i like - for whatever the [bleep] reason i could make up

probably catch more autoers that way tbh

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

Public chat -> off

/thread

And what, everyone thinks your a bot because you dont respond?

Lol idc what someone thinks, I never reply anyways...unless I'm doing dung or something where I really have to. But I'll never respond to randoms (that's assuming I have chat on, which I usually don't).

#-oFirst off, why are you collecting that junk....just buy it.

Secondly and most importantly....if you don't bot you have nothing to worry about. Oh but you're throwing a fit about it so obviously you're guilty of something. Cry moar pl0x? It's like a bank gets robbed and a guys sitting around going "Oh God what if they think it's me, Oh God I'm caught...but im innocent"....yea.

The thing is that people have been banned for autoing, even though they didn't. Jagex's macro detection is far from perfect, contrary to popular belief. Cry moar pl0x?

Show the proof and I'll believe that. By proof I don't mean a bunch of botters getting banned and then rage quitting on forums claiming they didn't. You show me real proof that these players weren't botting, or else it's just hearsay.

Has anyone ever told you that you are so cute? And I think you should prove to me that Jagex is 100% accurate with their bans, or else it's just hearsay.

Good job.

Ah, I see you all like to believe in fairy tales. You have no proof that the person didn't auto, jagex however has to have sufficient proof that they did use a macro system of some sort on their rs account. It's been discussed quite a few times in past rs forums about the "unfair bans". Jagex as a company has members pay for accounts, if they didn't have proof and "wrongfully banned" players they'd suffer lawsuits, as childish as that sounds. You're all going to say "well they don't show proof we autoed"...guess what they don't have to. Autoing is a immediate perm ban. Oh by the way to the guy saying by my theory global warming, gravity, and physics are not real. First off gravity has been proven, so has physics in general. However as for globall warming, their is Al Gore on one side, and scientists with proof the earth goes through cycles on the other. Anyway back on the subject of RS. Jagex owns your souls, it's like your God. They'll do as they see fit. :thumbsup:

tl;dr

pere_grin.png

#-oFirst off, why are you collecting that junk....just buy it.

Secondly and most importantly....if you don't bot you have nothing to worry about. Oh but you're throwing a fit about it so obviously you're guilty of something. Cry moar pl0x? It's like a bank gets robbed and a guys sitting around going "Oh God what if they think it's me, Oh God I'm caught...but im innocent"....yea.

The thing is that people have been banned for autoing, even though they didn't. Jagex's macro detection is far from perfect, contrary to popular belief. Cry moar pl0x?

Show the proof and I'll believe that. By proof I don't mean a bunch of botters getting banned and then rage quitting on forums claiming they didn't. You show me real proof that these players weren't botting, or else it's just hearsay.

Has anyone ever told you that you are so cute? And I think you should prove to me that Jagex is 100% accurate with their bans, or else it's just hearsay.

Good job.

Ah, I see you all like to believe in fairy tales. You have no proof that the person didn't auto, jagex however has to have sufficient proof that they did use a macro system of some sort on their rs account. It's been discussed quite a few times in past rs forums about the "unfair bans". Jagex as a company has members pay for accounts, if they didn't have proof and "wrongfully banned" players they'd suffer lawsuits, as childish as that sounds. You're all going to say "well they don't show proof we autoed"...guess what they don't have to. Autoing is a immediate perm ban. Oh by the way to the guy saying by my theory global warming, gravity, and physics are not real. First off gravity has been proven, so has physics in general. However as for globall warming, their is Al Gore on one side, and scientists with proof the earth goes through cycles on the other. Anyway back on the subject of RS. Jagex owns your souls, it's like your God. They'll do as they see fit. :thumbsup:

hurray for having our souls be owned by a video game :D LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL