since when did collecting swamp tar become a crime???!!!

angel_eyes

Just because i'm getting swamp tar i'm getting harassed by these little assumably "kids" for botting! when clearly i am not. Just because i don't want to talk to you and i know where/when the next ones will appear does not mean i am a damn bot! I don't even go round the whole swamp just one path i have found to be easier and I've only been here twice last night and this morning as i needed some and 2 people have come along and reported me for it!! GRRRRRR.

Public chat -> off

/thread

epic win

Nt rly.

Ya rly

neg m8

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

There needs to be a sticky thread where kids can whine that some meany is calling them a noob/bot/newb/etc, and instead of allowing people to post in the thread it would simply give them the message "grow up and get over it."

You have an ignore function so you can get rid of people like this. Use it.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

In Louisiana... they would praise you atm.

I smell a future quest where you go to the Poisoned Wastes & pick up tar balls, sulphur & clean up animals.

Just kidding.

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

In Louisiana... they would praise you atm.

I smell a future quest where you go to the Poisoned Wastes & pick up tar balls, sulphur & clean up animals.

Just kidding.

I would make that a MINIGAME. Best idea evar.

Give herblore experience, and increases number of pretty animals flying around Runescape. Maybe puzzles to solve to clean the animals.

:pray:

PM me for fitocracy invite

#-oFirst off, why are you collecting that junk....just buy it.

Secondly and most importantly....if you don't bot you have nothing to worry about. Oh but you're throwing a fit about it so obviously you're guilty of something. Cry moar pl0x? It's like a bank gets robbed and a guys sitting around going "Oh God what if they think it's me, Oh God I'm caught...but im innocent"....yea.

Motley.png

Laugh at the untrim all you want, I'm still leaving with your face.

Secondly and most importantly....if you don't bot you have nothing to worry about. Oh but you're throwing a fit about it so obviously you're guilty of something. Cry moar pl0x? It's like a bank gets robbed and a guys sitting around going "Oh God what if they think it's me, Oh God I'm caught...but im innocent"....yea.

The thing is that people have been banned for autoing, even though they didn't. Jagex's macro detection is far from perfect, contrary to popular belief. Cry moar pl0x?

The thing is that people have been banned for autoing, even though they didn't. Jagex's macro detection is far from perfect, contrary to popular belief. Cry moar pl0x?

This. :mellow:

Show the proof and I'll believe that. By proof I don't mean a bunch of botters getting banned and then rage quitting on forums claiming they didn't. You show me real proof that these players weren't botting, or else it's just hearsay.

Motley.png

Show the proof and I'll believe that. By proof I don't mean a bunch of botters getting banned and then rage quitting on forums claiming they didn't. You show me real proof that these players weren't botting, or else it's just hearsay.

Has anyone ever told you that you are so cute? And I think you should prove to me that Jagex is 100% accurate with their bans, or else it's just hearsay.

Good job.

Has anyone ever told you that you are so cute? And I think you should prove to me that Jagex is 100% accurate with their bans, or else it's just hearsay.

Good job.

Ah, I see you all like to believe in fairy tales. You have no proof that the person didn't auto, jagex however has to have sufficient proof that they did use a macro system of some sort on their rs account. It's been discussed quite a few times in past rs forums about the "unfair bans". Jagex as a company has members pay for accounts, if they didn't have proof and "wrongfully banned" players they'd suffer lawsuits, as childish as that sounds. You're all going to say "well they don't show proof we autoed"...guess what they don't have to. Autoing is a immediate perm ban. Oh by the way to the guy saying by my theory global warming, gravity, and physics are not real. First off gravity has been proven, so has physics in general. However as for globall warming, their is Al Gore on one side, and scientists with proof the earth goes through cycles on the other. Anyway back on the subject of RS. Jagex owns your souls, it's like your God. They'll do as they see fit. :thumbsup:

Motley.png

Autoing is a immediate perm ban.

No, it actually isn't anymore.

You obviously haven't played in a while, or you'd know this. It's been reduced to a week ban, then next offense is 2 weeks, and so on.

Simply by not being well informed on the subject, you cast doubt on all your other opinions.

:thumbup:

there's noobs, get over it

Account created on Weds, December 21st, 2005

99 cooking on December 12th, 2010. 99 Agility on September 30th, 2011. 99 Fletching on August 17th, 2012. 99 Prayer on March 22nd, 2016. 99 Farming on April 4th, 2016.

they are noobs, get over it

Account created on Weds, December 21st, 2005

99 cooking on December 12th, 2010. 99 Agility on September 30th, 2011. 99 Fletching on August 17th, 2012. 99 Prayer on March 22nd, 2016. 99 Farming on April 4th, 2016.

Good job.

Ah, I see you all like to believe in fairy tales. You have no proof that the person didn't auto, jagex however has to have sufficient proof that they did use a macro system of some sort on their rs account. It's been discussed quite a few times in past rs forums about the "unfair bans". Jagex as a company has members pay for accounts, if they didn't have proof and "wrongfully banned" players they'd suffer lawsuits, as childish as that sounds. You're all going to say "well they don't show proof we autoed"...guess what they don't have to. Autoing is a immediate perm ban. Oh by the way to the guy saying by my theory global warming, gravity, and physics are not real. First off gravity has been proven, so has physics in general. However as for globall warming, their is Al Gore on one side, and scientists with proof the earth goes through cycles on the other. Anyway back on the subject of RS. Jagex owns your souls, it's like your God. They'll do as they see fit. :thumbsup:

:wall:

I don't get how you can think that Jagex is 100% accurate with their bans. It's not even reasonable. You're the one living in a fairytale world where there is always justice, no one ever gets away and no one is ever falsely accused. The phrase "innocent until proven guilty" is a motto that most advanced justice systems work by, where no one can be sentenced until there is no doubt that they committed a crime. This doesn't exist in Runescape. Jagex simply uses a number of criteria to determine whether or not an account exhibits possible macro characteristics, if they do, then they will possibly be banned for a week or more depending on their prior offenses. This inaccuracy is caused by the sheer amount of reports in any given time period. I wouldn't be surprised if 1,000 reports were filed in a single day. Now tell me, do you think Jagex has the time and resources to deal with every single report to the full extent? No, they have to make assumptions, and thus they are never going to get every single case correct. That is why the bans were shortened, so innocent players don't sue. So the integrity of the honest player is maintain. And as for your global warming argument, that's a load of [cabbage]. Don't listen to everything Fox News tells you. "The Earth goes through cycles of heating and cooling" I know thats a fact, and I'm not going to argue it, but recently, the cycles have been sped up, most likely caused by the increased build up of green house gases in our atmosphere.

Good job.

It is a scientifical fact that a detection program without false positives does not exist.

"wrongfully banned" players they'd suffer lawsuits, as childish as that sounds. You're all going to say "well they don't show proof we autoed"...guess what they don't have to.

Actually, Jagex is severely breaking the consumer protection laws by not providing proof when banning member accounts. Remember that consumer protection laws are ALWAYS above terms and conditions. A term that violates consumer protection laws, such as the unfair terms in consumer contracts regulations, is automatically null and void.

If they don't provide any proof, the account is basically banned without a valid reason.

http://www.oft.gov.uk/about-the-oft/legal-powers/legal/unfair-terms/what-is-unfair