Too low level; your opinion.

Briann

It's really not hard to train up.

It is when you are F2P and trying to make decent money on top of it.

Not really...

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

I think it puts the person at a severe handicap but there is no reason they can't lead. Though to me it shows a lack of dedication, I'm not going to be lead by someone who can't be bothered to at least have max melee, I have trouble believing they'll have the dedication when it comes to a fight.

65495229.png

With love to one, friendship to many, and good will to all.

if i was a clan leader and my clan outnumbers a clan in a matched opt wars. now i see for example the mighty Zq50 and some random lvl 126 who all he does is go to w141 and gets k0ed by b a a a m's cc... What am i going to do? wich one am i going to drop, Zq who tanks like a beast? or that lvl 126.... obvious answer is obvious.

its not the level in my opinion, its the skill, if ur a low lvl and put no effort at all, then what good are u? your skills give negative contribution to the clan and ur effort aswell.

if u were in Clan Europe, u would be getting raged at by HARHAR to train up all the time, hey it works.

TRAIN UP :thumbup:

kristn.png

low levels CAN tank/lead a war, the only problem is that they would be faster piled/out of food and most of the times they can't tank even long as a 126 because of the stats.

But you have much ''high''levels that can't tank.

It's up too the person behind the account.

2dj75ur.jpg

eunderrated.png

I do it because I can. I can because I want to. I want to because you said I couldn't.

You should not be leading at 80 Defence and 50 prayer. I just read a rant so similar to this about high levels beating out low levels on slayer tasks etc. There's a reason people train- do it. If you CBF in F2P, buy P2P, it's like $5 with over 50 ways to pay from like every country.

I don't think any top 30 clan today would let you call in a war for them, unless they were really short on callers. That's just the way life is.

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

I don't think any top 30 clan today would let you call in a war for them, unless they were really short on callers. That's just the way life is.

Runescape is serious business :thumbup:

Everyone's training to level 126, just some people get there faster than others. I myself am f2p (for the most part, one exception was p2p on achieving 99 str :P ) so I take longer to train than a p2per the same level as me. Is it worth being biast against a player because of his/her level? No, probably not.

How do you get to Carnegie Hall? Practice.

Look guys... I absolutely must be a mass baby-seal murderer!

It depends. I saw this level 107 tanking it up pretty well. It's just that the majority if low levels tend to not be able to tank or do anything as well as a higher level, which is pretty much given because having a higher level implies you have more experience. Note, I said majority.

Also, low levels tend to stand out. If you don't want to be piled a lot, get a high combat level.

Proud Warlord of Team Arch Angelz AA site

Proud Member of Unknown Killers uk site

Proud member of Fighting Dynasty fd site

Proud Member of Team Angelz Vengeance av site

Proud member of Team Redemption red site