70 smithing and crafting

tigershelby2

Alright, so I want to get my smithing and crafting to 70 each, but I dont really want to throw more than 1m at each, or 2m for the whole thing. Im not looking for the cheapest or fastest ways, I just want something to meet my budget.

MyWorldHero.png

Barrows:

Verac- Helm, Brassard x 2,

Torag- Body, Hammers

Karil- Crossbow

Guthan- Body

Ahrim- Hood, Staff

for crafting you could always:

collect redberries

convert them into red dyes

kill highwaymen for capes

use the red dyes on the capes for crafting xp

it'll only take you about 350k capes to get to 70 crafting, but hey, at least it's cheap!

but on a serious note, I have no idea why you would want to limit yourself on money for buyable skills.

making gold bars into jewelry profits

other jewelry also makes profit SOMETIMES, depending on the economy.

other than that, you basically don't have any good ways to train crafting on such a tiny budget. Aside from dyeing capes or spinning flax.

steel darts are okay for your budget (except it's still a horribly stupid idea) but you might as well use SC hammers.

but seriously, this "twist" is stupid. quit trolling >:!

Naaxi.png

for crafting you could always:

collect redberries

convert them into red dyes

kill highwaymen for capes

use the red dyes on the capes for crafting xp

it'll only take you about 350k capes to get to 70 crafting, but hey, at least it's cheap!

but on a serious note, I have no idea why you would want to limit yourself on money for buyable skills.

making gold bars into jewelry profits

other jewelry also makes profit SOMETIMES, depending on the economy.

other than that, you basically don't have any good ways to train crafting on such a tiny budget. Aside from dyeing capes or spinning flax.

steel darts are okay for your budget (except it's still a horribly stupid idea) but you might as well use SC hammers.

but seriously, this "twist" is stupid. quit trolling >:!

Lol, the twist was just because I get tired of the same old "whats the fastest/cheapest way to level X of skill Y"

And my budget is because I have about 10m total (2m in MTK) and I would like the higher levels for dungeoneering (Im also frugal when it comes to spending money)

Also, if it affects anything, smithing is my priority, with crafting behind that

MyWorldHero.png

Barrows:

Torag- Body, Hammers

Karil- Crossbow

Guthan- Body

Ahrim- Hood, Staff

Lol, the twist was just because I get tired of the same old "whats the fastest/cheapest way to level X of skill Y"

And my budget is because I have about 10m total (2m in MTK) and I would like the higher levels for dungeoneering (Im also frugal when it comes to spending money)

Also, if it affects anything, smithing is my priority, with crafting behind that

but the best method available to you is basically SC hammers + iron knives, the steel darts mentioned beforehand, or like... cannonballs

these methods will take you like 25 hours to get 350k measly smithing xp!

you complain about being tired of "whats the fastest/cheapest way to level X of skill Y" threads

but let me tell you, ur gonna be tired of these smithing training methods too if you use them >_<.

Naaxi.png

but the best method available to you is basically SC hammers + iron knives, the steel darts mentioned beforehand, or like... cannonballs

these methods will take you like 25 hours to get 350k measly smithing xp!

you complain about being tired of "whats the fastest/cheapest way to level X of skill Y" threads

but let me tell you, ur gonna be tired of these smithing training methods too if you use them >_<.

Well, do you have the rates for steel darts/iron knives? Both with or without sc hammers.

MyWorldHero.png

Barrows:

Torag- Body, Hammers

Karil- Crossbow

Guthan- Body

Ahrim- Hood, Staff

gold ore into bracelets

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]