Mastering of skills

The_Gabe

I was just thinking to myself, when you get 99 in a skill, it says you are a master of that skill. Yet when I got 99 pray and couldn't use augury, I started to wonder "I'm a master of prayer, yet I can't use a lvl 74 pray?". This is where the discussion comes in, just like in magic with arena spells, you are a master of magic, yet you can't use simple arena spells without having to practice them 100 times inside the arena first?

Suggestion: If you're 99 in a skill, you should be able to do everything in that skill. No need to unlock extra features like augury or arena spells.

Note: This does NOT work for quest relating rewards ex. ancients, lunar, etc.

This is excluding getting 99 dungeoneering.

Feedback?

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Well remember there's the dungeoneering aspect to Augury as well.

But the whole part of the various activities and other skills is to tie things together better. To make people venture out and play other parts of the game. I see your point just dont agree they should change this just to make it easier or more convient for someone.

Please Visit my Blog!

sig.jpg

- Experienced Monster Hunter - Forced Retirement Staker - Privite Chat is always ON -

1 Draconic Visage 26 Dragon Drops 1 GWD Drops 17 DK Drops 13 Coinshared Items

it would be reversing everything they have been striving to achieve over the last few years.

would a guy with 99 str and hp be able to wear granite armor because it has a strength requirement?

would a guy with 1 attack and 99(120) dungeoneering be able to wield a chaotic rapier because it has dungeoneering in its requirements?

likewise having 99 attack doesn't lend you usage to the staff of light.

It would be interesting sure but too many objects have multiple skill requirements for it to work now.

it would be reversing everything they have been striving to achieve over the last few years.

would a guy with 99 str and hp be able to wear granite armor because it has a strength requirement?

would a guy with 1 attack and 99(120) dungeoneering be able to wield a chaotic rapier because it has dungeoneering in its requirements?

It would be interesting sure but too many objects have multiple skill requirements for it to work now.

I wasn't talking about items with multiple requirements, I was just talking about items that you have to unlock via minigames or other things, aka mage arena spells or augury.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

I wasn't talking about items with multiple requirements, I was just talking about items that you have to unlock via minigames or other things, aka mage arena spells or augury.

sig2-3.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Its way to complicated, also for things like the mage arena, how hard is using it 100 times. also get ALL requirements for certain things is part of the game. if you get to 99 and you would be able to do anything there would be nothing fun in the game except for training, which is boring anyway. i would say ;eave req for stuff the same b/c its part of teh game to unlock all req to use a spell or prayer or armor

Ian1.png

99 Cooking 27 July 2009

Your essentially saying that if someone has 99 prayer they should be able to use Piety regardless of whether they finished the quest or not, which the mastery aspect is true...

but I dissagree because these new abilities are put in-game with quest requirements to encourage players to go out and complete these quests. So I have to say NO because I think players should have to venture out for these updated abilities, and perhaps we should have to do that even more so!

tyluke.png

Tyluke.png

only 2 skills below level 50 :)