Battle Robes question.

Obtaurian

Hi, I was told last night by a few people that you don't need the full battle robes set (hood, top, bottom) to save runes. Is this true? If it is, it'll pretty much revolutionize my mage-slaying.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Hey buddy, not sure if you know but battle robes do sell on the GE, albeit slowly.. I bought my whole set off the GE, updating offers as soon as I saw the price raise (not necessarily right after the update)

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

I wouldn't say not wearing a full slayer helmet makes much differance if you are clearly looking to save money. But yea, the rune saving is a set effect.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Hey buddy, not sure if you know but battle robes do sell on the GE, albeit slowly.. I bought my whole set off the GE, updating offers as soon as I saw the price raise (not necessarily right after the update)

I enjoy playing FoG, and it's one of my goals to "complete" every minigame, so that's why I'm doing it the hard way. :wink: I'm gonna sell them to a friend for market price.

I wouldn't say not wearing a full slayer helmet makes much differance if you are clearly looking to save money. But yea, the rune saving is a set effect.

Yeah, I've thought about it. The cost of mage-slaying doesn't bother me too much, so I'll probably just continue to do it with ahrim's and a full slay helm.

dgs5.jpg

I enjoy playing FoG, and it's one of my goals to "complete" every minigame, so that's why I'm doing it the hard way. :wink: I'm gonna sell them to a friend for market price.

Yeah, I've thought about it. The cost of mage-slaying doesn't bother me too much, so I'll probably just continue to do it with ahrim's and a full slay helm.

'

of course the +15% mage damage from the arcane stream necklace also helps. thought i'd just mention it as a lot of people still haven't seemed to recognize how awesome some of the dungeoneering rewards are

battle robes are only for barraging rock lobs btw.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

Planning on getting an arcane stream and rapier after 99 slayer. I'm too close to stop now. :cool:

I was 1m slayer exp to 99 when i got my arcane stream and rapier. It was worth it, the time saved is huge, even with so little exp. seeing close to 1100s on ice strykewyrms is worth it alone :D

Planning on getting an arcane stream and rapier after 99 slayer. I'm too close to stop now. :cool:

I was 1m slayer exp to 99 when i got my arcane stream and rapier. It was worth it, the time saved is huge, even with so little exp. seeing close to 1100s on ice strykewyrms is worth it alone :D

Hm, maybe I'll do it when I get 98 slayer, then. I'm like 30k exp away from it.

dgs5.jpg

How long do they last for at lobs? I am bursting 91-96 Summ at lobs.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge