[RSMV] Elvis Presley - Falling in love with you

inbetweenx

Hey guys. First time on this forum and i just want to share with you guys a runescape music video i made a week or so ago. It is my very first time ever making a video with runescape so go easy on me. And just enjoy.

Song used -

Elvis Presley - Falling in love with you

I accept all critics, good or bad because i see them as suggestion/comments of what i have made. Which i will use to make myself better.

If you guys like it then help me out and share this with your friends or even with a complete stranger. Why not.

Planning on making more RSMV so don't forget about me guys.

I'm no expert or anything but I thought it was really well done for your first RSMV. The bits of comedy fit in nicely which I really liked. :P

One bit of advice I would say is to have some more close up shots to vary it a bit and make the text sentences shorter to follow the lyrics a little closer.

I'm no expert or anything but I thought it was really well done for your first RSMV. The bits of comedy fit in nicely which I really liked. :P

One bit of advice I would say is to have some more close up shots to vary it a bit and make the text sentences shorter to follow the lyrics a little closer.

Yeah i agree.

In the video editor, i had no problem seeing the text and everything. But when i uploaded to youtube, the text begin to be harder to see. But watching in HD quality sort of make it clear.

But thanks for your feedbacks. I will start having more close ups and shorter sentence =].

Like said before, the text was way too small in some parts, notably in the close up. There isnt much you can do about it though unless you edit in the text with the editting program.

I also like full-overdose of effects, but thats more of a personal preference for each person. Overall it was nice for your first one. :)

Does anybody here know how to make text better with out making the text myself in my video editing program?

Like how does people that are part of Machinima are able to clearly show text?

If some one is able to answer my question, i would really appreciate it. Thanks.

Edit: Nvm guys. I found out that there is in fact a runescape font style, and it can be downloaded and installed on the window system. This is great news =p. Now i don't have to type a entire lyric in runescape haha!